Deleted

Jade and Shona your bumps are beautiful!
Jade it's gotten bigger!
how is little Evie doing? :winkwink:
xxxx

Sorry for the darkness girls just some boredom pics from last night :haha:
The first is to demonstrate how much my belly has just SWELLED the last couple of days and the second is a completely straight on pic of my super lopsided baby :rofl: xxx
I just noticed you were already 27 weeks. :dohh: I remember the last time before I didn't get on bnb for a while, that you had JUST found out your were pregnant. And now you're nearly there! :happydance:Lucky you! :)

Awhhh your due on my 20th Birthday :D

& dont worry about an absent bump :) you've still plenty of time to get one.
Enjoy it while you can, I have to get my mum to do my shoes for me :blush:
xx

Please excuse the state of me :D
I'd just gotten out of bed!!

29 + 4
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs074.snc4/35064_412036178411_516963411_4769594_1552303_n.jpg

Yay Fay! I've been waiting to see a bump pic...it's so perfect! And no stretchies! :shock:
and can i just say you look pretty dam good considering you're just out of bed! My bed head/face would put you to shame!!!..xx

Will post a vday bump picture hopefully sometime soon. I dont have a camera atm its locked inside my mummys house along with my keys! :dohh:

Yay Fay! I've been waiting to see a bump pic...it's so perfect! And no stretchies! :shock:
and can i just say you look pretty dam good considering you're just out of bed! My bed head/face would put you to shame!!!..xx

Will post a vday bump picture hopefully sometime soon. I dont have a camera atm its locked inside my mummys house along with my keys! :dohh:

The stretchies have attacked the back of my legs unfortunately :(
Haha thanks, this is a good 'morning' shot!!! Sometimes I look like ive been dragged through hedges backwards when I just wake up!! xxx

Fay I cant believe ur 29 weeks already. Nice bump
xx

Im almost 31 now :D
Its going sooooo quick isnt it!! xx

Oh god really? I bet u have ur baby before me haha. Every1 else seems to be.
Dont worry about stretchies, i have them all over my bum and legs, they are horrible. Belly seems to be clear of them though
xx

Oh my gosh, I didnt realise how bloody close you were :o
I definately think your little surprise will be here first ;) otherwise you will be giving birth to a toddler, practically :haha:
Im giving you till next friday :)
& think bubs is a boy!
xx

xx

Dont worry about stretchies, i have them all over my bum and legs, they are horrible. Belly seems to be clear of them though
xx

I definately think your little surprise will be here first ;) otherwise you will be giving birth to a toddler, practically :haha:
& think bubs is a boy!
xx

Yeah im so close yet so far lol. Ellie has had her baby, i was due before her :cry: its not fair. haha im such a winger!!
I have a feeling it will come one day next week. Oooo we all think its a boy too, cant wait to find out now
xx

xx

xx

& think bubs is a boy!
xx

Yeah im so close yet so far lol. Ellie has had her baby, i was due before her :cry: its not fair. haha im such a winger!!
I have a feeling it will come one day next week. Oooo we all think its a boy too, cant wait to find out now
xx

Your baby just needs a little extra cooking and they will be here before you know it :) Promise!

I know Ill be the same as you from around 39 weeks though!! But ideally I'd like to go a week overdue just so her birthday is 10.10.10 :blush:
& I dont want her born on my mums birthday (her due date) 'cos then we can have 2 parties instead of one ;)
Although celebrating my mums 50th and bubs 1st birthday on the same day would be nice :)!
Have you bought any blue or pink items at all?
When we were concidering team yellow, we were going to buy a few outfits in pink and blue a week or so before bubs was due!! xx

xx

xx

& think bubs is a boy!
xx

xx

Your baby just needs a little extra cooking and they will be here before you know it :) Promise!

I know Ill be the same as you from around 39 weeks though!! But ideally I'd like to go a week overdue just so her birthday is 10.10.10 :blush:
& I dont want her born on my mums birthday (her due date) 'cos then we can have 2 parties instead of one ;)
Although celebrating my mums 50th and bubs 1st birthday on the same day would be nice :)!
Have you bought any blue or pink items at all?
When we were concidering team yellow, we were going to buy a few outfits in pink and blue a week or so before bubs was due!! xx

Yeah it definatley is frustrating coming up to the end!!
Aww thats cool shes due on ur mums bday, but yeah i dont think i would want them to share a bday either.
No everything we have is nutural, and we have so much of it too, i dont think its gonna get a chance to wear it all
xx

Man I am 17 weeks and still dont even have much of a bump I want one :(

Kayleigh just thought i'd pitch in - i'm 300% certain it's going to be a girl..xx

Lol. i don't know why, i always thought it would be. Mind you i was wrong about my own sooo...I really hope it happens soon i can almost feel your frustration!

Anyways, 24[+1] week bump:
EDIT: OH has just said i looked bigger at 22weeks...is it possible for bumps to shrink?

Attachments

• 24wks (2) resized.jpg
    24wks (2) resized.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 9
Lol. i don't know why, i always thought it would be. Mind you i was wrong about my own sooo...I really hope it happens soon i can almost feel your frustration!

Anyways, 24[+1] week bump:
EDIT: OH has just said i looked bigger at 22weeks...is it possible for bumps to shrink?

they don't shrink as such, the bloat just goes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->