Deleted

My 23 week bump! With proof of no fakage :haha: Sorry if Im posting wayyy to many for pretty much no reason but Im digging that my bump is finally looking less "B" shaped! :happydance:

:rofl: Hope you like my pretty sign I made :) Couldnt really read it in the pictures so thought I'd take one of it so you can see my creativity!!! haha

By the way. My hair and morning face is due to the face I'm being lazy and doing homework so I havent taken a shower! LOL

My 23 week bump! With proof of no fakage :haha: Sorry if Im posting wayyy to many for pretty much no reason but Im digging that my bump is finally looking less "B" shaped! :happydance:

:rofl: Hope you like my pretty sign I made :) Couldnt really read it in the pictures so thought I'd take one of it so you can see my creativity!!! haha

Ugh. Don't lie. That's not even you Skye (if that is your real name)!!!

Only joking hunni your the last person who would ever be deemed a fake. Especially when we all have you on Facebook and can see your name on your scan!!! :kiss:

This is my attempt at doing a not fake picture :rofl:

Attachments

• Not fake.jpg
    Not fake.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 30

Only joking hunni your the last person who would ever be deemed a fake. Especially when we all have you on Facebook and can see your name on your scan!!!

Okay okay Chloe, you caught me red handed. LOL Im a fake.. I like to get attention by stealing bump pictures and scan photos! hahaha.
:dohh: Glad Im not one whos worried about.. LOL

your bump is getting so big Skye its so adorable!!!

Thank you :hugs: seems crazy compared to just a few weeks ago! Im noticed also that when I lay down on my back to take those pictures its starting to hurt, definitely cant suck in anymore.. :happydance:

Only joking hunni your the last person who would ever be deemed a fake. Especially when we all have you on Facebook and can see your name on your scan!!! :kiss:

Haha I was going to say something like that! Darn you :haha:

I just decided to do this to fit in with the crowd :winkwink: No, only joking, I just wanted to prove that I am real so I can never be blamed for being fake. Please ignore the fact that I have no make-up on and look like a dick because I was asleep for a while there and also, me being Chloé and being a dick... WROTE THE WRONG GESTATION WEEKS!!! I am 1 day off... will you all forgive me? I forgot it was Sunday and I am 35 weeks tomorrow :dohh:

https://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n541/kitty_toujours/Photoon2011-06-05at20104.jpg

https://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n541/kitty_toujours/Photoon2011-06-05at20092-1.jpg

https://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n541/kitty_toujours/Photoon2011-06-05at2010-1.jpg

Oh my goodness you faker chloe!! You just stole someones bump pic that's why it's a day off! Ahahahahah :hugs: just kidding! :) your bump is getting so big!! :)

https://i.imgur.com/bDBu5.jpg
I'm struggling to believe I have only one in there!!

Oh my goodness you faker chloe!! You just stole someones bump pic that's why it's a day off! Ahahahahah :hugs: just kidding! :) your bump is getting so big!! :)

I know! Trust me to make a proof photograph and put my gestational weeks 1 day off :dohh: Only me eh.

I know, it's getting huge!! Look at those stretchmarks!!!!!! I am going to have a terrible time trying to get rid of them!! Still can't believe that I am only having the one baby but then again, finding out at 34+2 weeks that baby is 5lbs explains a lot :rofl:

I know! Trust me to make a proof photograph and put my gestational weeks 1 day off :dohh: Only me eh.

I know, it's getting huge!! Look at those stretchmarks!!!!!! I am going to have a terrible time trying to get rid of them!! Still can't believe that I am only having the one baby but then again, finding out at 34+2 weeks that baby is 5lbs explains a lot :rofl:
Lol Im suprised I didn't do the same. I almost just put 23 weeks, but decided I should add (+4 days) just so I could get away without a mistake. Haha!
Oh my gosh they aren't even half as bad as I've seen before! I think you and I will be similar in bump size and stretchies because we were close in size prepregnancy, etc. When'd you first start getting your stretch marks? I'll post one of mine soon, they look like a tiger scratched me from my very bottom of my tummy up to my belly button :dohh:

kittycat I have a lot of stretchmarks too... except mine are from pre pregnancy! ARRGGHH!!

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/1921.jpg

I love camera flashes... they drown out a lot of the redness from the stretchmarks :rofl:

Lol Im suprised I didn't do the same. I almost just put 23 weeks, but decided I should add (+4 days) just so I could get away without a mistake. Haha!
Oh my gosh they aren't even half as bad as I've seen before! I think you and I will be similar in bump size and stretchies because we were close in size prepregnancy, etc. When'd you first start getting your stretch marks? I'll post one of mine soon, they look like a tiger scratched me from my very bottom of my tummy up to my belly button :dohh:

You are honestly just like me it's unbelievable :haha: I am just soo blonde it's mad. I do the stupidest things sometimes but I wasn't like this before I got pregnant! I blame it on the baby. It's baby brain!! It's my excuse for everything :haha:
I started getting stretchmarks when I started to get a proper bump around 20-23 weeks. They have been getting worse and worse though and I have them on my stomach, my sides, my back and my hips :nope:

kittycat I have a lot of stretchmarks too... except mine are from pre pregnancy! ARRGGHH!!

I don't feel alone now :yipee:

You are honestly just like me it's unbelievable I am just soo blonde it's mad. I do the stupidest things sometimes but I wasn't like this before I got pregnant! I blame it on the baby. It's baby brain!! It's my excuse for everything

hahah I blame all of my stupid moments on baby brain too. My mom will ask me to do something and 3 seconds later I forget what she asked. LOL. I had little ones around 19 weeks but it seems like they're getting darker, and luckily only on my front of my tummy right now- right now! Hahahaha

hahah I blame all of my stupid moments on baby brain too. My mom will ask me to do something and 3 seconds later I forget what she asked. LOL. I had little ones around 19 weeks but it seems like they're getting darker, and luckily only on my front of my tummy right now- right now! Hahahaha

I am the exact same :haha: My mum asks me to do the simplest things like close the blinds or defrost the meat for the diner or even to close a door and about 2 seconds later I have COMPLETELY forgotten and gone off to do something else :haha: I am surprised I even remember to get dressed in the mornings it is that bad!!
Mine didn't get really really bad until about... 28-29 weeks. They got very deep, bright purple and some of them stretched so much that you can see parts of cracked skin and one day they were even bleeding!!! I didn't even know that was possible :dohh:

I am the exact same My mum asks me to do the simplest things like close the blinds or defrost the meat for the diner or even to close a door and about 2 seconds later I have COMPLETELY forgotten and gone off to do something else I am surprised I even remember to get dressed in the mornings it is that bad!!
lol my mom asked me to boil water the other day and make her coffee and I forgot ablut the water so it almost all evaporated! Hahaha!!!!
:wacko: I think mine have gotten deeper.. Ouch!!!! That sounds like it hurts!!! Did they itch?

I love your bumps :) Hopefully I'll be able to post one too when I get my USB phone thingy. I don't have a single stretch mark on my bump but I have some on my bum/hip which makes it look as though someone's dug their nails in. :haha: I also have some very unattractive ones around my nipples- hope they fade lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->