Deleted

Oh and this is my latest bump pic :)

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/255012_2136522817812_1388356992_2516795_6906179_n.jpg

Getting to the end now, am very excited!! All my bump buddies are popping around me!

lol my mom asked me to boil water the other day and make her coffee and I forgot ablut the water so it almost all evaporated! Hahaha!!!!
:wacko: I think mine have gotten deeper.. Ouch!!!! That sounds like it hurts!!! Did they itch?

Yes they were terribly itchy and I scratched soo much that I got a really bad rash :cry:

Getting to the end now, am very excited!! All my bump buddies are popping around me!

Me too hunni! I only have 5 weeks left from tomorrow and I am soooo excited :happydance: When's your due date??

August 4th. It still feels so long away but really it's the end of July! ARG!

lol my mom asked me to boil water the other day and make her coffee and I forgot ablut the water so it almost all evaporated! Hahaha!!!!
:wacko: I think mine have gotten deeper.. Ouch!!!! That sounds like it hurts!!! Did they itch?

Yes they were terribly itchy and I scratched soo much that I got a really bad rash :cry:

oh no :hugs: mine aren't itchy yet, hopefully they don't get itchy so I can keep them as small as possible.

August 4th. It still feels so long away but really it's the end of July! ARG!

Well if you think of it sweetheart, you could have your baby at 37 weeks onwards! And for you that is the 14th of July!! So that's sooner than you thought :hugs:

oh no :hugs: mine aren't itchy yet, hopefully they don't get itchy so I can keep them as small as possible.

Mine got soooo bad Skye :cry: My skins a mess. But tbh, it's all worth it for my little one! xx

Mine got soooo bad Skye :cry: My skins a mess. But tbh, it's all worth it for my little one! xx

I'm sure mine will to, I took a pic of my stretchies when I got out of the shower today so when I get back onto the computer instead of my iPod I'll post it.. I agree about it being worth it though!! :thumbup: they'll fade eventually!!

My stretchies are starting to get really bad :cry: of course it's worth it but I can't wait for them to fade :happydance:

That's even closer than I thought :lol: I'm ready though!

I know hunni! My due date is the 11th July and I am just sooo excited and impatient :happydance: I am ready for their arrival though! Just need to wait until my parents finishing decorating their room so they can take all of their stuff out of my room and then I can set up my cot, moses basket, changing unit etc!!! :happydance:

My stretchies are starting to get really bad :cry: of course it's worth it but I can't wait for them to fade :happydance:

Oh Chrissy in all your bump pics I can't see any stretch marks :flower:

They're more on my right side and I always take pictures from the left :haha: also my camera phone doesn't really pick them up that well, it's been the past couple of days where they have gotten worse. I'm probably over reacting but everyday I feel like there is a new one :dohh:

:haha: Yeah I'm sure, it's okay I always think I have a stretch mark or I'm getting one and my boyfriends always telling me its in my head, the next day I think its in a different spot!

had to upload these, just taken - 28+4 :) <3

xx

Attachments

• IMG00239-20110606-1358.jpg
    IMG00239-20110606-1358.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG00244-20110606-1359.jpg
    IMG00244-20110606-1359.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
^ Saw them on facebook too Amy but had to comment again. I love ur bump! It's so symmetrical.

Here's a midweeker - 34+4 - just because I was really bored and I thought it looked really weird all squint! (Ignore my mismatching clothes, I had no plans for anyone to see me today, minus the cat :haha: )

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu218/rexxy_xx/Image73.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->