Deleted

My belly button never popped out either but I 'popped' at about 21 weeks :lol:

I haven't fully "popped" at all with my bump! It's a very slow process. It started to appear around 21-23 weeks and just started to fill out very slowly. At 35+3 weeks, the bottom of my bump is still very soft and hasn't firmed at all :haha: It's all that pre-pregnancy flab!!

I haven't fully "popped" at all with my bump! It's a very slow process. It started to appear around 21-23 weeks and just started to fill out very slowly. At 35+3 weeks, the bottom of my bump is still very soft and hasn't firmed at all :haha: It's all that pre-pregnancy flab!!

See mine is the same :dohh: but I don't really notice it anymore as the rest of me is fooking massive :lol:

See mine is the same :dohh: but I don't really notice it anymore as the rest of me is fooking massive :lol:

Yeah there isn't as much of a problem with my bump because it's also so large that it distracts all the attention away from the flab! Although, I can't even wear my Maternity care bears t-shirt anymore because it's too small over my bump :dohh: I didn't even know that was possible! Making maternity clothes that only do to a certain stage... what a joke!!

Yeah there isn't as much of a problem with my bump because it's also so large that it distracts all the attention away from the flab! Although, I can't even wear my Maternity care bears t-shirt anymore because it's too small over my bump :dohh: I didn't even know that was possible! Making maternity clothes that only do to a certain stage... what a joke!!

See this is why I don't bother with maternity clothes, overpriced and rubbish!! I just slob about in whatever I can find :rofl:

See this is why I don't bother with maternity clothes, overpriced and rubbish!! I just slob about in whatever I can find :rofl:

None of my normal clothes were fitting me anymore and I bought some cheap tracksuit bottoms from Dunnes in size 20-22 and they eventually (quite recently infact) started to rip around the crouch because of the way I was walking!!! Mum made me buy them for comfort :haha: There is one top in particular that is the most amazingly comfortable top in the world and it's cotton so its really nice on my skin! I love it!!

35 weeks, ZOMG.
I'm dressed like a slob...
https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu218/rexxy_xx/2011-06-09190123.jpg

Bex you have the cutest bump! And you are pregnant, that's the only time you are allowed to dress like a slop (and immediately PP). :winkwink:

I miss being pregnant. It'd be stupid for us to have another baby now and I want to enjoy Finn by himself, but I miss being pregnant!

Bex you have the cutest bump! And you are pregnant, that's the only time you are allowed to dress like a slop (and immediately PP). :winkwink:

I miss being pregnant. It'd be stupid for us to have another baby now and I want to enjoy Finn by himself, but I miss being pregnant!

A few weeks ago I never thought I'd miss being pregnant, but now it's coming to the end I really think I will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->