Deleted

Hey girls,
All your bumps look lovely x
These are pics from just the past month.
I'm taking a pic every week to see the growth.
Do you see a difference at all?
Click the pics, cause there a little small.
Thanks<3

FotoFlexer99_Photo.jpg
9 weeks

10weeks.jpg
10 weeks

FotoFlexer100_Photo.jpg
11 weeks

IMG-20121208-00030.jpg
and 12 weeks, took this one today !

No connection! I started dropping around 35 weeks (although he kept bobbing up and down) and started engaging at 37 weeks but went into labour on my due date :thumbup:

Yeah I googled it and that's pretty much what I came up with :(
I'm so discouraged I know he'll be here soon but its all I can think about it's worse than when I just found out I was pregnant! I'll just be so excited once I go into the hospital, I seriously bet I'll start crying if my water breaks.

my 31 weeker from earlier this week, posted in 3rd tri but forgot about here:dohh: lol.

Attachments

• 31 weeks.jpg
    31 weeks.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 19
I'm so discouraged I know he'll be here soon but its all I can think about it's worse than when I just found out I was pregnant! I'll just be so excited once I go into the hospital, I seriously bet I'll start crying if my water breaks.

Lol I never was actually thinking about it, I thought I'd go the two weeks over and be induced, but when my waters went, and on my due date I was crying and the lot! Lol so unexpected!

Lol I never was actually thinking about it, I thought I'd go the two weeks over and be induced, but when my waters went, and on my due date I was crying and the lot! Lol so unexpected!

Thats exactly what I don't want to happen I really don't want to be induced :(
And if I go anytime around my due date I'll be too close to christmas it would just be so perfect if he came now.. but he'll come when he wants to I guess! :dohh:

Here is my bump. The first picture is 16 weeks, the second picture is 17 weeks the third picture is 19 weeks, the fourth picture is 20 weeks, and the fifth picture is 21 weeks. What do you ladies think? Can you see a difference?

Attachments

• 16 weeks no shirt.jpg
    16 weeks no shirt.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 17 weeks no shirt.jpg
    17 weeks no shirt.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 19 weeks no shirt.jpg
    19 weeks no shirt.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20 weeks no shirt.jpg
    20 weeks no shirt.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 21 weeks no shirt.jpg
    21 weeks no shirt.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 31
Heres my baby bump for today which is 16 weeks and 2 days
602361_518486984842362_1410571554_n.jpg

Here is my twin bump at 24 weeks. I wasn't really showing all that much through the first months but now im really starting to grow rapidly... A lot of people are asking if i'm due any day but i'm not even close. Im not a very big girl to start (5 foot 2 inches, 110 pounds) with so my tummy is about to take over. My doctor even said im going to have troubles standing in a few more weeks as I will get so much bigger still.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=534575&stc=1&d=1355809784

Attachments

• 24w.jpg
    24w.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 245
Here is my twin bump at 24 weeks. I wasn't really showing all that much through the first months but now im really starting to grow rapidly... A lot of people are asking if i'm due any day but i'm not even close. Im not a very big girl to start (5 foot 2 inches, 110 pounds) with so my tummy is about to take over. My doctor even said im going to have troubles standing in a few more weeks as I will get so much bigger still.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=534575&stc=1&d=1355809784

You're about the size of my 27 week bump :haha: I love your bump! :D

This is my bump at exactly 40 weeks, due date was on christmas day so I figured the festive picture was sort of cute.. :haha:

DSCN1101.jpg

37 weeks Baby Girl Evelyn Grace Cassidy Born later that day :)

DSCN0127-001.jpg

Hey girlies, I am currently almost 16 weeks. Here are my bumps pics ranging from 10 to 15 weeks. The first is 10 weeks, second is 11 weeks, third is 12 weeks, fourth is 14 weeks and fifth is 15 weeks !:happydance:
Can you tell a difference at all?

10weeks.jpg

11weeks1day.jpg

12 week bump.jpg

14 week bump.jpg

15 week bump.jpg

You have such a cute little bump! Mine finally started showing more!

24 week bump! :)
https://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/CarugasAngel/Photoon2012-12-26at2000_zpsd24c966b-1_zps3e564087.jpg

Baby boy Nikolai first ultra sound! He looks just like his daddy:)
https://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/CarugasAngel/Photoon2012-12-13at12134_zps9fc1d0d4-1_zps7f8eca56.jpg

Cute bump jossy :)
And that ultrasound is just precious.
How many weeks was that ultrasound? I wanna get a 3d ! But don't know when the best time is?

Cute bump jossy :)
And that ultrasound is just precious.
How many weeks was that ultrasound? I wanna get a 3d ! But don't know when the best time is?

Thank you Kayla! :) The ultrasound was about 22 weeks and it's amazing how much of the baby's defining features you can see with the 3d! I'm getting another ultrasound tomorrow at my checkup and I'm planning to get more pictures hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->