Deleted

I leak every single night D: , I took a shower last night and hadn't even been wearing my cami for more than a few minutes and I already had a stain from my colostrum. I feel silly wearing big breast feeding pads though, because they are too big for my leaks right now and it feels like I am wasting them if I use them now. I need cloth ones so I can just rewash them.

ahh mines not that bad ! its random though so i get nervous in school all the time that i'll leak so far so good lol!

me too!:) im so happy someone else is because i thought i was the only one ! all my friends think its gross

Its a natural thing, we got boobies and milk for a reason! Why would we have milk if it wasn't for our child. Breast milk has all the things the baby needs, the fake stuff makes babies fat, and cow milk isn't good for a baby. Goats milk is the only thing that is close enough to people milk. My brother and sister were not good breast feeders so they had to be bottle fed goats milk. I was a breast fed baby, and so was my baby's father. So its only natural for him to be too :) Don't let anyone get you down on something that is natural and beautiful!

Yeah breastfeeding is so much better for the baby in so many ways and it costs less :) i know no matter what they say im still gonna breastfeed because its best for my baby:)

me too!:) im so happy someone else is because i thought i was the only one ! all my friends think its gross

Sorry to butt into your conversation but congratulations to both of you for trying breast feeding! :thumbup: It's the best thing you can give your baby, and I just wanted to share with you how I felt! I knew I would have babies one day but totally forgot about BF until I got pregnant. I knew from the start that I would do it but I am not going to lie, the thought sort of wierded me out in a way! Never looked at my breasts as a food source before so I did feel strange. You don't feel that way AT ALL when it happens. You feel the 'naturalness' of it :haha: but it's really hard work! I struggled for weeks with blistering and improper latching, I saw a lactation consultant 5 times. There were times I cried and just thought I couldn't do it! I am SO glad I stuck with it though because now that he's a little bigger and his mouth is bigger I have no problems and can just slap him on there! (it took about 5 weeks) I can very much understand how it isn't for everyone, but I wish both of you the best of luck, it's an amazing experience! :flower:

And btw, I started leaking at 16 weeks and I had to wear breast pads everyday because I was sick of feeling wet all of a sudden, and all my bra's getting stained:dohh:

I always thought breastfeeding was weird but its best for my baby so I've always wanted to:) lol yeah i didn't think it was im sure I'll need alot of help:) thank you for sharing your story its nice to hear other people's experience so i know what i could possibly expect or who to talk to you:)

Growing up I was taught by my mother that breast weren't really a sexual symbol but for food when you have a baby so I never got the weird feeling about it. But my mother is also almost 60 and I was raised very old fashioned haha. Luckily this is my last year of being a teen and I already don't really hang out with girls my age, usually women around mid twenties so I don't get the speech from anyone around me about it being weird. Which really helps with my self esteem! :) I'm glad to see other teens are doing the same and ignoring what other people are saying and sticking with breastfeeding. It really is coming back with this generation. There was a really long span of time that women just bottle fed their babies because some where down the line it became weird and barbaric to breast feed your baby. Which is super silly.
I've been leaking since about 19 weeks. It really is getting worse too, the closer I get to having Isaac the more frequent I leak. Sometimes it aches slightly before I leak, which I find weird and plan on talking to my midwife about it. It may just be that my breast are still not used to lactating so its still a bit of a strain to push out colostrum? Hmmm I have no idea.

But best of luck to anyone who is breast feeding! I would defiantly get a book on it and take a class. I have a huge book on proper latching, ways to break the suction when baby is done, healing remedies that breast milk can be used for. It is a crazy informative book!

That's awesome you both are very wise for your age!!

Hey Bsd !
Haven't seen you on teenage pregnancy for a while..
How's baby Benjamin? :)

Hey Bsd !
Haven't seen you on teenage pregnancy for a while..
How's baby Benjamin? :)

I know I'm sorry! Whenever I come on it's usually to just update my journal.. but he's great! It's so amazing being a mom I love him so much I feel so incredibly lucky!! How is your pregnancy going?

22w picture update! bump is still growin :D

About breastfeeding though- I'm going to breastfeed to. I have inverted nipples which is gonna be kind of complicated and rough just because that can be kind of hard for a baby to latch on- but I'm so excited to go through it. I nursed until I was 3, and I can't wait to breast feed my little man:)

Congrats ladies on breastfeeding! Gotta love it.

Attachments

• 22weeksbumpa!.jpg
    22weeksbumpa!.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 29
  • bump 22 weeks.jpg
    bump 22 weeks.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 46
  • baby22weekbump.jpg
    baby22weekbump.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 31
  • lovebump22w.jpg
    lovebump22w.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 23
Your bump is so cute:) absolutely love it:) your growing at such a nice pace i kind of just ballooned one day:)

Bsd - My pregnancy is great !
I have been having round ligament pain the past few days, but think its just from stretching. And my boobs have been killing me ! Also, I've been getting anxiety for the past few days, but I'm thinking its just from the hormones ?
I bet motherhood is the best, he's so adorable. Are you breastfeeding?
Curly - your bump is about the size of mine right now and I'm 24 weeks !
Its cute :)

I'm 29 weeks Sunday, and still no fully round bump? I really am just going to explode at the end like my mom did with all three of her kids.

Attachments

• Image263.jpg
    Image263.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g