Deleted

thank you kayla and teenmommy! I'm loving my bump. Kind of crazy that people can actually tell now! haha

natalie- your bump looks perfect! I feel like I'm going to totally explode at the end as well just judging by the shape of my bump and my body type. You look like a similar build to me- except you've got bigger tatas! haha

congrats all you cute ladies with your cute bumps! and bsd for your adorable little man!

kaylamarie- ive been having really bad round ligament pain too! muscle rub by some muscle rub and rub it where it hurts make sure you use force not too much force but a good amount of force and muscle rub does wonders trust me:)

nataliebelle- your bump is so cute! lol yeah i kind of just ballooned one day and im only 24 weeks :) my bumps are on the previous page:) and haha your bump is really similar to Emma's.

thecurlymama-haha congrats to you too:) i wanted a little boy but i got a little girl instead but the more i think about im excited to have a little girl:) were only 11 days apart haha:) i finally found out how far apart we are because we have the same little footprint signature so i subtracted it:) my moms getting my daughters footprints tattooed on her once she's born:)

kaylamarie- ive been having really bad round ligament pain too! muscle rub by some muscle rub and rub it where it hurts make sure you use force not too much force but a good amount of force and muscle rub does wonders trust me:)

nataliebelle- your bump is so cute! lol yeah i kind of just ballooned one day and im only 24 weeks :) my bumps are on the previous page:) and haha your bump is really similar to Emma's.

thecurlymama-haha congrats to you too:) i wanted a little boy but i got a little girl instead but the more i think about im excited to have a little girl:) were only 11 days apart haha:) i finally found out how far apart we are because we have the same little footprint signature so i subtracted it:) my moms getting my daughters footprints tattooed on her once she's born:)

I know we're really really close! I just could never picture myself with a little girl. I was ready to be excited about both but when we found out he was a little boy I was really excited, and my OH is beyond happy about having a son to bond with! haha

(P.S. natalie: I'm emma! :D haha)

thecurlymama - goodluck with BF, you can do it!! :thumbup: Stay strong through the tough times!

Kaylamariee - Keep up with the stretching just don't push yourself! It'll come in handy when you are in labor :thumbup: and I'm sorry about your boobs! I've been there.. I went from a tiny B to a full D and it hurt like hell. It'll get better though I promise. And I know how you feel with the anxiety.. I've been dealing with it my whole life and it's really hard :wacko: I hope it's just your hormones and it doesn't last long! Yes I'm BF and loving it! It was really tough in the beginning but it's so much better now and I'm so happy to give what's best to my little guy :flower:

I totally popped out so much more in the last two months. Before that I barely even looked pregnant. I have a tiny little figure though so that could be why it didn't show until he was over 6 lbs :shrug:

I wanted a girl and thought I was having a girl all the way up until my gender scan! After I found out it was a boy I more and more grew used to the idea. By the time it came to have him I was more than excited to have a boy, and now that he's here I couldn't picture it any other way. I love having a son SOO much.. but I better get my girl one day.. :winkwink:

i never pictured myself with a little girl either until i found out i was having one:)

you will seriously love her so much no matter what and after you have her you won't be able to picture yourself with anything else but that perfect little girl!! :flower:

aww im so excited i just want to hold her in my arms already:) thanks!:hugs:

thought i'd post a bit of a bump progression ... not taken all that close together but i've been working so much and been busy with my little girl that i keep forgetting to take pics!

first is 9+2 weeks
2nd is 11+1 weeks
3rd is 19 weeks
4th is 21+5 weeks

Attachments

• william 9+2.jpg
    william 9+2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 14
  • william 11+1.jpg
    william 11+1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 18
  • william 19 weeks.jpg
    william 19 weeks.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 33
  • william 21+5 (3).jpg
    william 21+5 (3).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 15
Emma- Sorry for the late reply, its been a long weekend. Your bump is looking amazing, we really are about the same size. Yes my tata's have gotten huge D: I hope they don't get even bigger when my milk comes in, but I am certain they will. I've honestly never once in my life till now had the problem of my belly or boobs getting in the way and now D: I feel like a T-Rex walking around bumping into everything. P.S. (I love your hair! ) I'm sure you get that all of the time.

Oh on the subject of holding our babies, I can't wait either! just 8 more weeks and I will be full term! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK Its crazy, I'm ready to be sitting in the birthing pool with contractions! Ahaha Really studying up on hypnobirthing and water birth, since that is how I am hoping to go about baby boys arrival.

Has anyone else considered how they plan on giving birth?

Divershona-beautiful bump!

Another thing, anyone else notice when they go on walks or they are walking at a fast pace trying to get somewhere faster that their belly starts cramping up? D: Braxton hicks isn't nice to me when I am in a rush to get somewhere, I guess the mixture of my stomach muscles and the prep contractions just makes the whole torso scream "NOOOO" The other day though I was walking to my friends store. It was pretty cold outside so I was trying to get their fast, but half way there my belly started feeling all tight and achy so I had to start walking realllllllllly slow. It was almost funny how slow I was walking just so the muscles would ease up. I caught an old man staring at me as soon as I went from (Brisk pace to turtle race)

ahh your so close to your little boy, your so lucky:) im giving a vaginal birth(so far) with an epidural at Mercy Hospital, im absolutely terrified of the hospital do to plenty of horrible expierences as a child with family but i dont trust a midwife delivering my baby(no offense to somone whos being delivered by a midwife) its just not my thing and the doctor who delivered me when my mom was pregnant will also be delivering my baby so it puts me at ease a little bit. yeah im 25 weeks tomorrow but beginning of my 24th week i got braxton hicks (doctor said it was fine that i get them earlier than some) they only lasted 3 the first day at school when i got i completely freaked out tried to get up and walked out of class immediately called my mom then the doctor and had my pick me up i stayed home from school for 2 days trying to get used to them and i was having really bad round ligament pain with it but now they dont even come back so im nervous because their probably just gonna sneak up on me o_O

Well Kyle's mother is the one who will be helping me deliver our baby boy. She is a registered nurse hand has helped deliver many babies even in Africa when she took a medical trip there. So I'm going to do unassisted at home with her being there (Of course being close to the hospital in case anything seems to go wrong). I can't stand hospitals though, especially the one here because its gross and the faculty isn't really that great. I am going to a midwife for my prenatal check ups though. I was going to have her deliver our baby and in the hospital till I counted the amount of times that I over heard a nurse telling her (Oh she is ready to push now) And then she went to the hospital to (Catch the baby) In my opinion if someone is going to be a doctor and really care for a newborn and the mother. They should be there the whole time monitoring everything. So I've decided I am not going to use her when it comes to labor. I need someone who will be emotionally involved and will be there the whole time. Plus it would mean the world to Kyle's mother to deliver her grandchild :)

If I had a good hospital and a doctor that I knew would treat it as a beautiful moment and not a time schedule I would defiantly go ahead and give birth in a hospital.

I might still have to anyways though if I don't pass the strep B test. I don't want to worry about him having respiratory problems if I don't pass it. So I will suck it up and give birth in the hospital so I can have the antibiotics I need to keep my lo from having any problems.

Yeah some midwifes are probably fantastic, but it just makes me nervous and yeah i know how you feel if my mom was able to deliver my daughter i so would have her do it but yes having the doctor who assisted all my mothers births will be amazing a guy who delivered me will be delivering my daughter i am so thrilled:) awe i hope you pass it, i would hate to give birth under terms im not fully comfortable with.

I'm hoping to do water birth with my little man, too... or whatever me and my LO fancy when it's time. I'm planning to give birth at a local birth center with two really awesome midwives that I've been having all my prenatal visits with. I'm so excited because they're such sweethearts and really non-judgmental about my age and my choices. Plus, I cannot stand hospitals! Especially for giving birth. I want it to be a magical moment with the people I love there, the music I want playing and in a warm tub of water- not me just laying on a hospital bed screaming. Haha, I have nothing against hospital births, and would transfer in a heartbeat if it meant a safer delivery for me and my baby boy, but I feel really strongly about this. My OH is worried because I won't be having an epidural, but luckily he supports me and reassures me daily how "strong" I am and how impressed and proud of me he is that I'm doing this. I really like the idea of a water birth because it's more of a smooth transition for LO to come out of water, into water and then be welcomed into the air gently instead of just bursting out right into the harsh world. Also, I need to be able to scream as many curse words as I want as loud as I want , have whoever I want in or out of the room, be able to walk around freely, eat and drink freely and wear what I want (I'll probably be totally naked haha). I'm very demanding when I'm in pain (despite my high pain tolerance) and I want a place that will cater to all those needs.

Omg !
The other day was hilarious ladies..
I called my OB cause I was having bad anxiety and a few panic attacks.
The front desk asked me if my discharge was different at all (my OB's office is in our hospital), I told her its a bit more watery then normal.
They told me to go to registeration and then come up to obstetrician (where they deliver babies).. So I go there and they put that strap around my belly etc.. And I'm like oh they must be monitering the baby, weird? I just came there to talk to her about my anxiety.
I after find out that she mistaked what I said and they thought I said my water broke !! Lol !
I was telling the nurse all about my anxiety, she was probably like what the hell.

Its nice reading about everyones birth plans, I have no idea for mine !
All I know is I just want an epidural no other pain medication.. Should probably start planning a little, just thought I'd go with the flow.

Omg !
The other day was hilarious ladies..
I called my OB cause I was having bad anxiety and a few panic attacks.
The front desk asked me if my discharge was different at all (my OB's office is in our hospital), I told her its a bit more watery then normal.
They told me to go to registeration and then come up to obstetrician (where they deliver babies).. So I go there and they put that strap around my belly etc.. And I'm like oh they must be monitering the baby, weird? I just came there to talk to her about my anxiety.
I after find out that she mistaked what I said and they thought I said my water broke !! Lol !
I was telling the nurse all about my anxiety, she was probably like what the hell.

Its nice reading about everyones birth plans, I have no idea for mine !
All I know is I just want an epidural no other pain medication.. Should probably start planning a little, just thought I'd go with the flow.

Ahahaha that's hilarious! I bet the nurse was a little embarrassed when she realized!

Omg lol thats funny! Hope your anxiety is better.
I am having my son at Scarborough Grace Hospital, planning on natural no epidural, but am not opposed to taking it if i feel i cant bare the pain. Hopefully i have a safe delivery and no emergency c section, cuz its guna be a hard recovery on my own. Due on the 22nd hoping my lil man shows up soon its been a long but short 9 months lol. I cant post pics on here from my phone tho :(

bump progression! 24 weeks!

Attachments

• 24wbump.jpg
    24wbump.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 24weeek.jpg
    24weeek.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 98
  • bumpat24w.jpg
    bumpat24w.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 67
  • wecandoit!.jpg
    wecandoit!.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 74
Love the bump and im so happy its growing for you!:) love the last pic lol:) mine has definitely gotten perkier i'll post tomorrow since thats when im 26 weeks:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->