Deleted

I

imace

Ok I honestly don't know where to post this so if I'm in the wrong place I appologise and please do move me in the right direction. :shrug:

I DTD with an old friend :blush: on the 19th just after AF had finished. He didn't :spermy: but I know that really doesn't matter in some cases. Please don't judge, I know it was stupid.

I started bleeding again over the weekend :nope: but it's stopped now. But I am getting on and off twinges and achey feelings. Would this be anything to worry about?

What are the odds of getting pregnant when he hasn't :spermy: and it was just after AF finished? :wacko:

Thank you girlies. :flower:

Well, i had sex last week just after AF finished...and now here i am because i feel pregnant....first baby..first time...first feeling.....and he used Pull Out Method......join my waiting team i guess??

Aw bless ya hun. Well when I was pregnant with Lily I just KNEW. Then the next day I took a crappy pound shop test and sure enough, preggas!

My fingers are crossed for you.

Waiting team? I'm in.

Try not to beat yourself up. We are all human and sexual beings!! Just take it easy and you'll have to wait as far as a possible pregnancy goes. I hope you get the outcome you want... no matter what.

I don't think the odd are too good tho, unless you have some ridiculous flukey ovulation....

Well that's reassuring.

But I did concieve Lily on the pill so I think anything is possible with my body.

I guess your chances depend on when you usually ovulate, if within a 5 day window your chances are higher, also sperm is released before a man ejaculates:blush:

You can test around 14 days after sex, Good luck:flower:

Thanks for your replies.

Well when I took a 10miU test, it was faint but positive. I'm hoping this was nothing as I did bleed, maybe even a chemical. Not too sure what's going on so I'm gunna wait it out and see.

:(

I would say with him not ejaculating and you just finishing your AF it would be unlikely but possible. Seeing you had a :bfp: today, you may be one of those lucky that defy the odds. Good Luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->