Deleted

I

imace

Mine is the cream one, the white one is an Itti.

Not bad for a first attempt on a manual Singer machine (that's older than my gran...)

Just got to wait for my kam snap pliers to get here before I start on the actual nappy.

:happydance:

Attachments

• Picture 187.jpg
    Picture 187.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 188.jpg
    Picture 188.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 19
Ooh, I've just been chatting to my mum about 'borrowing' her machine. Great job!

Hahaha yes I 'borrowed' hers too.

But its one that you have to crank the handle to make it go as it's not electrical, so you can only sew one handed. So not bad for a first go I think!

i think it looks better than the itti! :p

Thanks ladies!

I think once I get on an electic machine I can use both hands so I'll be alot more accurate.

But for now it'll do!

fab, what material did you use? are snap pliers expensive? i haven't dared to look yet :haha:

I used bamboo french terry jersey (70% bamboo 30% cotton), the same stuff used to make the Itti inserts.

And the pliers were £15.39 + £12.99 postage as they are heavy and from Hong Kong. But you do get 400 snap sets with them.

:flower:

That looks fab!!
I am just starting to make stuff too - my machine arrived today - I ordered a kam and pliers set from China - is that where ordered yours from?

ETA just saw the last post lol, they are the same ones i got!

Well done! If that's one handed sewing then your electric sewing will be fab! Its always getting the seam/hem lines straight that's the pain in the arse for me! lol

Yes, sewing left handed when I'm right too! As the silly crank is on the right side. So it's a wee bit wonky but I wont beat myself up about it hehe.

And yea mine are from China or there abouts. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->