Deleted

im so sorry for your loss, i lost triplets at 23 / 3 weeks at xmas and it still hurts everyday, but it does get easier to cope with everyday life....time doesnt heal, but it does get easier to deal with....i wish you love, and i hope you have great support to get you through this hard time xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine what you're going through but I feel for you. (Hugs) x

im so sorry for your loss, i lost triplets at 23 / 3 weeks at xmas and it still hurts everyday, but it does get easier to cope with everyday life....time doesnt heal, but it does get easier to deal with....i wish you love, and i hope you have great support to get you through this hard time xxx

Awww I'm sorry what happen? :cry:

:hugs: nothing i can say will help, but am thinking of you. :hugs:

Im so so sorry for your loss DueSeptember! :hugs:

big hugs hun, im sorry for ur loss xxxx :hugs::hugs: floaty kisses to ur angel :kiss:

I am so sorry hun--I lost my twins at 22 weeks and like you went into premature labour.

It shouldn't have been this way, I am so very sorry :hugs:

I'm very sorry for your loss, and can totally understand how it feels. Even though it's termed a "miscarriage" by doctors since I was only 18 weeks, I feel I too had premature labour. My own story is actually posted here in this forum.

It's people like the women on this site that have helped make it just a little easier for me to cope, lots of wonderful ladies on here.

I am so sorry, I wish there was something to help. Things shouldn't be this way, but like you said - things happen for a reason.

:cry: so so sorry hunny, thanks for sharing your story I can't imagine how you must be feeling x

THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST PAINFUL THING EVER !
I really cannot begging to imagine how you feel, I just wanted to send you a big hug and tell you that I am very sorry for you loss, I really don't have words to tell you how bad I feel after reading this.

Hugs

so sorry hun my thoughts are with you and your little angel xxxxxxx

Im sooooooooooooooo sorry!!!

Sorry isnt good enough though xx

Precious little girl was just too precious for this world!
xx
Shes in heaven playing and having fun with my little angels xx

Hun she is just beautiful! What a precious little girl x

She'l be so proud of you, your a angel mommy being so strong.x

Cry, scream, shout, do whatever you want to get you and your OH through this terrible time!x

A beautiful send off for her will help you say good bye until you meet her again x

(I posted this in the miscarriage support thread you did there aswell) xx

Maya! wow...thats what I was going to call my 1st baby is he/she was a girl..beautiful name <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->