Depressed......

DueSeptember

Mommy 2 My Angel Maya <3
Reaction score
I think I need to talk to a counselor....

I Miss Maya so much :cry:

Aw I'm sorry you are feeling depressed hon. It wouldn't do any harm to talk to someone if you think that would help, there's no shame in it, I think it's to be expected really. Do you have access to one where you are? Do you get it funded? It may be worth asking for a referral from your doctor, they may know of funded programs. I wanted to go and see one too but here I only get funded for 4 sessions and I don't want to start something I can't finish and don't know if I'm ready to talk yet, silly as that sounds. I know I talk to you all here, but can't be bothered explaining it to a stranger that's not in the same emotional place as me, even though it may help me. Crazy but that's just the stage I'm at. if you are ready, then go for it.

I hope you are able to find some peace. xxx

Aw Thanks but I feel the same way you feel...I did talk to OH and he said we can try again after Nov 15th :) so I was Happy when he told me that...I just dont think I will be truely Happy unless I have a Baby...I dont know why I feel that way but I do...I get depressed when I see all these Babies and when someone posts they are pregnant I always think to myself that was me at one point :( it sucks

definitely see someone if you think it will help.. im considering it myself. good luck on ttc and i hope a new baby helps to heal the hurt though they can never take mayas place.

I just started seeing a counsillor yesturday really knocked me for six i had a really bad day after i seen her

I dont think a counselor would help...I just think I have my bad days and yesterday was one of them..I did talk to OH he always knows how to make me Smile :) But it still Hurts

Hey girl that's how im feeling I have my good days and my bad ones !!! I feel like I need to have a baby to make the pain a little easier and finally get to holds my baby and know everything is going to be ok ... My friends and cousins are starting to give birth to their babies and that hurts me + my due date getting closer... I hope it happens soon for us :( ..xoxo.

Hey girl that's how im feeling I have my good days and my bad ones !!! I feel like I need to have a baby to make the pain a little easier and finally get to holds my baby and know everything is going to be ok ... My friends and cousins are starting to give birth to their babies and that hurts me + my due date getting closer... I hope it happens soon for us :( ..xoxo.

Aww :hugs: I think I am being selfish sometimes because I want a Baby now but I think that is what will complete my Life and my Family...Me and my Man are going to get Married and get settled in Life before trying again...He wants to make sure we are going to be able to provide and I agree...

I just started seeing a counsillor yesturday really knocked me for six i had a really bad day after i seen her

I've heard this is common, because it brings all the suppressed stuff to the surface so you can begin to deal with it. I've heard it makes you worse at first but then helps a lot. That's why I don't want to only go for 4 sessions but if you are able to keep going then it should help you. xxx

Aw, Cindy, Jayvian's footprints are so gorgeous. So precious.

Due september, I hope you are feeling a little better today, glad your OH always knows how to make you smile. When are you planning on getting married? That will be something to look forward to.

xxx

Due september, I hope you are feeling a little better today, glad your OH always knows how to make you smile. When are you planning on getting married? That will be something to look forward to.

xxx

Anytime after my Divorce is Final which is Nov 21st!! wooHooooooo!! I dont tell anyone I am still Married because we have been separated for so Long...But He has been in and out of Jail and I couldnt find him at one point so Finally he has signed the papers and I got my court date coming up so that has really been on my Mind :happydance: Me and My Man have been together 2 years in Jan so Looking Forward to being with him Forever

Oh thats so good he finally signed the papers, you'll be free soon! That must have been a pain in the ass, not being able to get it sorted till now. Have fun arranging the wedding. xxx

Oh thats so good he finally signed the papers, you'll be free soon! That must have been a pain in the ass, not being able to get it sorted till now. Have fun arranging the wedding. xxx

lol Thanks!!! I am excited this year has been HELL Losing Maya and then my Mom a Month Later 2012 Has to be BETTER!!!!

I'm sorry your feeling this way hun. None of us should have to. I am glad you have your OH for support & he is able to make you smile. I understand completely waht you mean about being pregnant and having a baby. I want a baby now. I want my baby boy. Life is so unfair but 2012 will be better. :hugs: It has to get better for all of us. I'm sorry you lost your Mum also. :hugs::hugs:

Hi Hon...

After my Emma was taken I went to a few different counselors as well as a local support group...It truly helps going and talking with someone ....:hugs: We'll always be here and try to help in any way... :hugs:

Hope 2012 is much better, heck , it HAS to! :hugs::hugs::flower::flower:

Thanks Ladies :) I know 2012 will be Better I dont think I can handle anything else

:cry::cry::cry::cry: I am so sorry you are feeling this way. These feelings are so normal and they just come and go. I think counseling is a great idea and I am thinking of going myself. Sending so much love to you XOXXOO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->