derby pregnancy buddy

my lil bump

Reaction score
hi all :thumbup: im in chaddesden( in derby ) and looking for someone to chat to throughout pregnancy. im 4months atm due jan 22nd :) let me no xx

Hello congrats on LO.
im amy, nearly 10 weeks pregnant and kinda close to you, im near burton! i cant seem to find anyone in the area due around the same time as me! hope you have some luck :)

x

Hello congrats on LO.
im amy, nearly 10 weeks pregnant and kinda close to you, im near burton! i cant seem to find anyone in the area due around the same time as me! hope you have some luck :)

x

hey amy :) aww congrats have you had a scan yet or you having one at 12 weeks?
its so exciting being pregnant isnt it im loving every min xx

Im excited too! i had a scan at 6 weeks and im having another one at 12 weeks have you had yours? x

Im excited too! i had a scan at 6 weeks and im having another one at 12 weeks have you had yours? x

yeah i had a 8 week scan and a 12 week scan. i got photos from both altho at 8 weeks it just looked like a bean lol. im looking forward to my 20 week scan now on sept 5th i want to no the sex :) dont mind either way i just want to no so i can start buying blue or pink :) xx

Yeah i feel exactly the same! i dont mind if its a boy or girl but only had boys in my family so never looked after a baby girl, not sure if its the same or not. on my 6 week scan it only looked like a grain of rice! i bet it was amazing to see how different the baby looked in such a short time :) x

Yeah i feel exactly the same! i dont mind if its a boy or girl but only had boys in my family so never looked after a baby girl, not sure if its the same or not. on my 6 week scan it only looked like a grain of rice! i bet it was amazing to see how different the baby looked in such a short time :) x

hi amy yh so amazing at 8 weeks it looked like a kidney bean haha and then 12 weeks more like a baby :) theres a bit of both in my family but i do have 3 younger sisters so it would be kinda sweet to have a little boy. but like i said i honestly dont mind :happydance:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->