Desperate for baby no2 but daughter is only 8 months

MrsClark24

Reaction score
I had my first child, my beautiful daughter, 8 months ago. She is amazing and I love her so much! *insert gushing parent here!*:haha:

Now I want another. I NEED another child. But everyone keeps telling me to wait and blah blah blah.... But the urge for a second child is as strong as the urge for my first. It's awful.

DH wants to wait, and my family all tell me to. And in my life's "plan" I have 3 years between children. But this urge for a baby is awful.

No one seems to understand! Hope someone here does!

I had my first child, my beautiful daughter, 8 months ago. She is amazing and I love her so much! *insert gushing parent here!*:haha:

Now I want another. I NEED another child. But everyone keeps telling me to wait and blah blah blah.... But the urge for a second child is as strong as the urge for my first. It's awful.

DH wants to wait, and my family all tell me to. And in my life's "plan" I have 3 years between children. But this urge for a baby is awful.

No one seems to understand! Hope someone here does!

I understand exactly how you are feeling, but my LO is 16 months and I have been broody since he was about 3 months, although it did stop for awhile when he stopped sleeping :wacko: In my "plan", I also wanted about 3 years between children, because even though they're sweet and adorable and *gush gush gush* I'm not sure I'd be up for the challenge of 2 children so young. My LO just wouldn't understand what would be happening and he did NOT like it when my mom and I babysat another child around his age :haha:

Unlike you, however, I have to wait until I'm finished with this Masters degree I'm working on anyway which will put LO at almost 3 when I graduate (3-and-a-half if I got for a Post-Masters certificate) so I don't even have the option for #2 yet. I definitely couldn't do 2 right now. I already have to beg my dad to come down and babysit so I can get papers and reading done without a certain little someone's cute little hands banging on my keyboard :haha:

My LO is 12 months old but I've been broody from when he was merely weeks old! I'm DESPERATE for another child, but like you, everyone keeps telling me to wait, my DH, my mom, my MIL, everyone!

I can understand waiting. But but I'm the eldest and there is only 13 months between me and my brother and 15 months between him and my sister. I love that we are so young and my mum said she wouldnt have us further apart.

I was broody around the same time as you but another baby dident fit with our plans at the time. I'm soooo glad we wanted because she got harder again. Whoever says the first 6 weeks are the hardest did not have a toddler. We're going to start trying next may so we will have a 4 year gap and I can't wait. She's going to be old enough to understand what's going on and get excited about it.

My little boy is nearly 9 months and I've been feeling broody too but I know that sensibly we have to wait because we can't afford it. I seriously think if they gave 15 hrs free child are at 2 instead of 3 I would be hassling hubby already.

My DS is 7months and I've been broody since he was about a month old. I decided about 2months ago I was never having another because he wasn't sleeping but now we co-sleep and I'm practically begging hubby for another. I want to be ttc come March but DH won't even talk about it. He keeps going back and forth, when LO was a couple months old he was all for another one. He's giving me so many mixed signals.

My little man is almost 6 months and I plan to start TTC again next month or so :)

when i saw the title of this post my first (slightly judgmental - sorry!) thought was 'why not enjoy your LO for a while before having another?' but to be 100% honest if i was in your situation (i dont have children yet but who knows i might be the same as you! :) ) and i could afford it, i would go for it! i love big families and if its what you want then why not :)
good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->