Desperately need some good news after devastating news

proud mummy

3 boys and pregnant
Reaction score
Hi All,

I was feeling really positive about this cycle that this would be our month. I have been using the CBFM and got my peak and was so excited. We have practically dtd every day of my cycle weither it was a low or not :happydance:

Anyway we had some devastating news last week. My MIL jumped off a bridge on a busy road and died. She was not well mentally bless her. The funeral is on friday :-(
We havent had a very good last couple of years, last year my DH's nan died and shortly before that his dad died of cancer. So you can imagine we have had a real tuff time.

I really hope that my instincts are right and we get some good news that we are expecting. My DH really wants another child and what a lovely way for it to happen.

Im on CD 31 today. I ovulated around CD22. I have irregular cycles so no idea when af is due. I know its early but I tested this morning and got a BFN.
The last two nights me and DH dtd I was bleeding afterwards just in the toilet sorry if TMI. Bit worried as this has never happened before.

Sorry its long, if you have have got to this then thanks for reading :happydance:

i'm so sorry to hear about your mil , huge hugs xxx
hope you get your bfp soon xx

Gosh I'm so sorry, what a horrible time for you. Fingers crossed for your BFP as it sure sounds like you guys could do with a lift. Good luck (if that's the right term) for the funeral. x

That is hideous news about your MIL, huge hugs to you both. They do say that when one life ends one begins, so heres hoping it is your month xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to about your MIL hun. I can't imagine what you and your OH must be going through, but you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope that you get the good news that you deserve and look forward to hearing about your BFP soon!

xx

Ohh :hug: hunny, you have had a tough time of it lately. wishing you all the luck in the world andsending lots od :dust: your way

ohhh god thats awful news, big hugs to you. its prob a little too early to be testing at the mo, give it a ouple of days & then test. what colour was the blood?

ohhh god thats awful news, big hugs to you. its prob a little too early to be testing at the mo, give it a ouple of days & then test. what colour was the blood?

It was bright red. The thing is I dont think it is AF I usually have really long cycles 35 + days.

oh my goodness! that is just awful for you and OH, i cant begin to imagine what you are going through- but dont put too much pressure on yourself to get your bfp this cycle. i hope for you this will be it and you will get your bfp!

Maybe the bleed you had was implantation bleeding.xx

I'm so sorry for your news. I really hope that you get a BFP. Sometimes it just takes longer for the hormone to build up and test positive. Don't give up.

You never know the bleeding after dtd could be a good sign as when you're pregnant the entrance to your cervix can get very irritated and often people bleed if they dtd.

I hope everything works out as well as can be expected on Friday xx

Sorry about your devastating news and hopefully you'll have a BFP this cycle to brighten everything up, xxx

Im so sorry, it must be such a tough and mentally/physically/emotionally draining time for you right now. I really do hope and pray that you get that BFP that you truly deserve. lots and lots of :dust: xx

sorry to hear about your mil. and i hope you get ur bfp this time around good luck lots of baby dust:dust:

Oh my God, that's horrible. I'm so sorry for all you guys have been going through. That's so sad.

I really pray you do get your BFP. Maybe it was implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->