Destash: Little Lambs bamboo size 1

Hi!

Do you still have the thirsties newborn wrap and the Nature Babies popper wraps in blue and plaid? And do you have any other covers that have double gussets?

Hi there, yes they are still available.

I have a few Little Lambs wraps which have lovely deep leg gussets. I bought them preloved so they are a bit grey but do still work well. Some are in better nick than others - I'll need to look and see how many I have etc. I can post pics later if you're interested? :)

Awesome :) I am interested in the ones I mentioned and would love pics of the other ones.

But before you do that, would you be able to post these to Costa Rica? :dohh: I forgot to ask that in my previous post :blush:

Hi!

Do you still have the thirsties newborn wrap and the Nature Babies popper wraps in blue and plaid? And do you have any other covers that have double gussets?

I have a few Little Lambs wraps which have lovely deep leg gussets. I bought them preloved so they are a bit grey but do still work well. Some are in better nick than others - I'll need to look and see how many I have etc. I can post pics later if you're interested? :)

Awesome :) I am interested in the ones I mentioned and would love pics of the other ones.

But before you do that, would you be able to post these to Costa Rica? :dohh: I forgot to ask that in my previous post :blush:

I'm perfectly happy to post to Costa Rica :) Will just have to weigh things up and see how much Royal Mail quote for the package :) I stupidly left everything in the room where LO is currently sleeping :)dohh:) so I'll do pics in the morning when I'm weighing everything for the other ladies. Really sorry for the delay, I'm having one of those days :blush:

Hi!

I'm perfectly happy to post to Costa Rica :) Will just have to weigh things up and see how much Royal Mail quote for the package :) I stupidly left everything in the room where LO is currently sleeping :)dohh:) so I'll do pics in the morning when I'm weighing everything for the other ladies. Really sorry for the delay, I'm having one of those days :blush:

LOL I have one of those days every day and LO is not even here :blush: LOL
No worries at all, I have plenty of time before my little pooing machine arrives :baby:

Thank you!!:happydance:

OK, I have 5 Little Lamb size 1 wraps. The two on the left of the pic are in better condition than the other 3. I'd do them for 50p each. The others, honestly I'd throw in for just the cost of the postage (if it's anything extra, which I'm not sure it would be!) They are a bit grey and the velcro a bit bobbly - they work absolutely fine at their job (keeping the inside of the nappy in :haha:) but they are definitely ones for around the house, not for showing off ;)

Let me know if you'd like them and all I'll get everything weighed up for a postage quote :)

Edit - helps if I include the photo:dohh:

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/lynne_turner/IMAG0696.jpg

Awesome thank you!! yes please, I would like the bambino mio wrap, thirsties newborn wrap and the Nature Babies popper wraps in blue and plaid plus the little lambs :)

Somehow I am awake at 2:40 am :wacko:

Oh! and thank you so much for your quick response too :)

No rush :) Sleep well!

Hi, is the WNNN still available? If so can I buy it please?

Hi there,

Yes it is still available, and of course you can :) My paypal is (edited now that it's done - don't like leaving my e-mail in public ;)) - please cover fees :) Thanks!

Fab thanks - done! Let me know if any problems - this is my first venture into the world of preloved!

Fab thanks - done! Let me know if any problems - this is my first venture into the world of preloved!

I got it, thank you very much! I'll get the nappy posted tomorrow for you :)

Can i have the red nb wrap pls?

Has turquoise wrap sold yet? May be interested in the nature babies and blueberry wraps :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->