Destash!

Yeah go for it sweets........just bear me in mind if you see any BGV4 about!! X

Updated with what's still available :)

*Totsbots Easyfit v1 in Yellow Circles - Good condition, aplix is still sticky and clean. What can I say, these are great nappies I've upgraded all my TBs to v2 now so this is one of the last to go I'm asking £6 for this one.
*Totsbots Easyfit v1 in Blue Stars - Again, great condition, aplix is still sticky and white. £6 for this one too

*3 Ellas House Bumhuggers, LARGE (15-40lb) in aplix (these are pink and flowery inside) These are absolutley brilliant night time nappies. I have 7 of them but I'm only willing to part with 3 atm, I just want to make sure our Totsbots cottons and Bamboozles work well before selling the rest of them lol! I bought these brand new and they've only been used a handful of times as I have a large rotation of night nappies I'd like £7 each please

I've decided NOT to sell the Bumhuggers for the moment!

Just adding....

*Rumparooz in Lux (aplix BTP) - Gorgeous nappy and looks adorable on! Virtually untouched by baby bums so in EEEEUC lol! Would like £14 for this please :)

*Totsbots POCKET in Lilac Circles (aplix, BTP) - EEEUC, aplix still white and sticky. Comes with insert. Would like £7 :flower:

*Totsbots Easyfit v1 in Yellow Circles - Good condition, aplix is still sticky and clean. What can I say, these are great nappies I've upgraded all my TBs to v2 now so this is one of the last to go I'm asking £6 for this one.

*Totsbots Easyfit v1 in Blue Stars - Again, great condition, aplix is still sticky and white. £6 for this one too

All prices include postage but not fees :)

Just adding....

*Rumparooz in Lux (aplix BTP) - Gorgeous nappy and looks adorable on! Virtually untouched by baby bums so in EEEEUC lol! Would like £14 for this please :)

*Totsbots POCKET in Lilac Circles (aplix, BTP) - EEEUC, aplix still white and sticky. Comes with insert. Would like £7 :flower:

All prices include postage but not fees :)

my word you may as well have spoke chinese there!
Bumping for ya Cola xxx

Heheh thanks darlin :hugs:

Ok, Bumhuggers are up for sale again lol! the

*5 Ellas House Bumhuggers, LARGE (15-40lb) in aplix.*
I have 2 pink flowery ones, 1 rainbow stripey, 1 rainbow spotty and 1 cream with black pawprints - the patterns are on the fleece inside.
These are absolutley brilliant night time nappies. I bought the flower ones brand new and the other prints preloved. They've only been used a handful of times as I have a large rotation of night nappies.
I'd like £7 each please, including postage but not fees :)

Ella's House Bumhuggers still for sale! Reducing price to £6.50 each :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->