Destash!

Mynx

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!
Reaction score
I'm clearing out a few of the nappies that we hardly use. I know which nappies work for us now and I'm sticking to those ;)

All nappies are in EEEEUC and have just been strip washed. All prices include postage but please either gift or cover fees when paying :flower: I'm also willing to accept swaps of Mini Lalas :D

For the WNOS nappies I'm asking a tenner each for them. They didnt come with inserts so I've been using some spare ones that I have, which I can include in the sale.
All are in excellent condition, they just dont work so well on her shape anymore so I just want a quick sale :)
*WNOS (Aplix) in Velboa Giraffe - Bought preloved from Jetters and is in excellent condition. *SOLD*
*WNOS (Aplix) in pink and green paisley - Adorable pattern and looks great on :thumbup: Also in excellent condition, no stains and aplix is still good and sticky. *SOLD*
*WNOS (Snaps) Pink and green spots on the back, pink on the front (lime green inner) - Snaps were never any good for us so this one has to go! *SOLD*

*Issy Bear (Aplix) in Little Mermaid - I bought this preloved from Lliena and it's in absolutley fab condition. I used it once on Evie and found that it just didnt work for her shape. Comes with both Issy inserts (day and night) - I'd like £15 for this please :flower: *SOLD*

*Totsbots Easyfit v1 in Yellow Circles - Good condition, aplix is still sticky and clean. What can I say, these are great nappies :) I've upgraded all my TBs to v2 now so this is one of the last to go :) I'm asking £6 for this one.
*Totsbots Easyfit v1 in Blue Stars - Again, great condition, aplix is still sticky and white. £6 for this one too :)

*3 Ellas House Bumhuggers in aplix (these are pink and flowery inside) These are absolutley brilliant night time nappies. I have 7 of them but I'm only willing to part with 3 atm, I just want to make sure our Totsbots cottons and Bamboozles work well before selling the rest of them lol! I bought these brand new and they've only been used a handful of times as I have a large rotation of night nappies :thumbup: I'd like £7 each please :) 1 SOLD, 2 Still available :)

I also have a Zebra print BBOS (Aplix) that has seen better days. It's bobbled and is kinda faded looking but there are no stains. I bought it preloved and that was the condition it came in so it's been well and truly loved lol! We've only used it a few times ourselves and it has just been stripped along with all my other nappies. It's still fully functional and does look good on, I just find that I rarely use it now. I'm asking a fiver for this one so this is great for someone who hasnt tried a Blueberry before and would like to try one before committing to a fairly big price tag! *SOLD*

I shall be taking pics of them at all at some point today, just waiting for a couple of them to come out the washing machine!

*WNOS (Aplix) in pink and green paisley - Adorable pattern and looks great on Also in excellent condition, no stains and aplix is still good and sticky

can i please have this, aswell as the BBOS, would also like to see pics of the pink and green spots wnos.

:flower:

Can I see the WNOS giraffe please hun? Can't see why I won't take it though :thumbup:

xxx

No problem, I'm in the middle of cleaning atm :)haha:) so I will take some pics when I'm done :) x

Attachments

• P1020169.jpg
    P1020169.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 3
  • P1020170.jpg
    P1020170.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
*WNOS (Aplix) in pink and green paisley - Adorable pattern and looks great on Also in excellent condition, no stains and aplix is still good and sticky

can i please have this, aswell as the BBOS, would also like to see pics of the pink and green spots wnos.

:flower:

Here are hun, I've attachd pics of all the nappies you want :flower:

Attachments

• P1020165.jpg
    P1020165.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4
  • P1020176.jpg
    P1020176.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 5
  • P1020177.jpg
    P1020177.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
  • P1020173.jpg
    P1020173.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 2
Fab hun, can I take it please? And if VM2B changes her mind I'll have the paisley too x

No problem hun, I'll pm you now :) x

ohhh its lovely. bye bye christmas pennies, yes please i'll have all 3 :lol:

xxx

Here's more piccies ....

Pic 1 - Ella's House Bumhuggers (Hemp, large aplix)

Pic 2 - Totsbots Easyfit v1 (Yellow Circles, Blue Stars)

Attachments

• P1020175.jpg
    P1020175.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 4
  • P1020171.jpg
    P1020171.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 6
are the totsbots pockets?
If so - I am interested in them.

No hun, they're the Easyfit ones that have the pull out insert. There's plenty of room in them for stuffing additional boosters/inserts in tho?

No hun, they're the Easyfit ones that have the pull out insert. There's plenty of room in them for stuffing additional boosters/inserts in tho?

I'll have a little think about it then.

If Pops changes her mind about the giraffe, i'll have it back :rofl:

I was just gonna pay hun but you have it back - I really want some more Artist prints and was bummed as someone said they'd sell me two then changed their mind :sad1:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"