Determined to get a sticky BFP?

Hey gals... wow seems so long ago (for me at least, that all this horrible stuff happened) but glad to hear you guys are doing good.. :hugs:

me too I should of O'd yesterday if my temp goes up one more day and hubby and I are back in the saddle again after my first cycle on May 30th (5 weeks exactly from the MC)

I got a Jenny reading for craps and giggles and I got- BFP in June from a May cycle- girl-EDD early March

KEEPING MY FINGERS crossed for you ladies..... you kept my spirits up when I was REALLY down

I think I'll skip on the Jenny Reading. If it was free I'd do it as it sounds fun but I'm too much of a cheapskate. LOL

Gah. Started spotting again today so I guess my post-mc bleeding isn't quite done. It's been 3 days since my last bleed so it's frustrating! It's only brown stuff but I did pass two teesny brown clots--both also brown and dead looking. DH and I *just* booked a romantic getaway for this weekend so I hope the spotting stops by then! We want to enjoy ourselves.

kelster, I hope Jenny is right for you because that would mean you're pregnant NOW! Well, I guess it can't be entirely true but it's still not too late to get a June BFP!

Allie, you're not out until AF gets you.

Starry, enjoy your getaway. It sounds wonderful!!!!!

I know I'm O'ing this week but I have no idea when. We are using preseed and doing the every other day thing so hopefully we get good news soon.

Thinking of you ladies and hoping the 2ww goes quickly for us all.

Got a bfn this morning so I guess my hcg is finally down to zero--or close to it. Just waiting for AF so I can TTC once again.

Kelster I hope Jenny's right for you! I looked at her success rates and they aren't wonderful but if you get a good reading from her like you did then I think it helps with the PMA which in turn helps TTC.

Californiamom, good luck and it sounds like you're on the right track with the preseed and every other day.

I have just taken another look at my cycle and realized I was confused before...since I have 35 day cycles and I'm on CD 21 I should be ov'ing NOW! For some reason I was thinking it was day 14 or 15 (too much reading about those being the 'normal' days I think) but I wasn't taking into account how you ov about 2 weeks before AF comes.....but I'm not getting any EWCM today or had any yesterday so who knows??? I'm a bit annoyed at myself for not being better at tracking my cycles.

Starry, glad your hcg is back down and have a great time on your getaway!

Hello ladies, its been awhile hey.

Hope everyone is ok I have just finished my af since having my d&c so now we are ntnp so maybe if something happens then it will be fate. I hope you all get your bfps this cycle

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->