Determined to get a sticky BFP?

Hello Ladies,

Cali - sorry for your results, but no at least you can carry on with your plan, which has got to be a good thing, and hope you feel better soon x

Allie - Sorry to hear about your kitty, that's so sad, I lost my dog a few years back so know how you feel xxx

Raz - So happy you've joined us, and I know you'll get your BFP soon, I have a gut feeling!

xxx

Chimpette - Forgot to say i love the tat, very nice xxx

How is veryone doing this morning? Thanks for all the lovely welcomes as well x

Temps have gone up a tiny bit but still below the cover line, CP is still high and open with EWCM so i dont think i have OVed yet which is a good job as DH is 'not in the mood'! Really they have one job to do in all this and they seem to struggle to do that . . . Anyone else DH go on strike right when you need them? Run out of OPKs so just having to go on temps now and see what happens.

Hi everyone!

Oh Raz that sucks! As for DH, maybe he feels pressure since you're TTC. I've read about that happening, that it can lower the mojo since they they're thinking about it too mechanically and not, well, sexual enough. Maybe try to get him in the mood in the morning? That's when my hubby's always up for it.

I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating at the mo' as it's been about that time since my mc (17 days) and I noticed EWCM. However, I have no idea how to check for cervical position? How do I tell if it's high or low and which one do I want for ttc? (OH and I are not ttc this month but I'm still keeping track of my cycle and trying to learn about when I ovulate for next month.)

Today I was a sub in a few 9th grade Health classes and we had to watch birthing videos from the 1970s! It made me vaguely sad but I think if I was pregnant it would have freaked me out. I've never seen birth up close like that. Of course, the kids were grossed out and I was thinking about how wonderful it must be when I saw the mom's holding their LOs for the first time. :cry: I hope we get our BFPs soon.

I hope everyone had a good day. Thanks for the kind words about my kitty. :cry: It's been a rough month. I keep thinking about how wonderful May 2009 was (I graduated university) and how crap this one is. I know it doesn't help any! :hugs: to all.

californiamom, if you don't mind sharing what was the name of the blooding clotting test they did? Was it the d-dimer test by any chance?
I don't know if that one has anything to do with ttc but it's a test that checks for clotting in your blood and i know mine was elevated last year. I had it checked when i was on the pill, and i had to go off it.

Allie, I forgot the name of the disorder that she mentioned but the test that came up irregular for me was Antithrombin III Activity. She didn't sound too concerned and said to take the aspirin as a precaution and it may or may not help. I also asked her if I could take the aspirin for a certain number of days and be retested and she said that it doesn't work that way. You either test positive or you test negative. It doesn't change. So, if you think this may be something you've been tested for, bring it to the attention of your OB. It's definitely been linked to recurrent miscarriages but she's just not so sure in my case since I already have a child.

As for TTC. Have you heard of the Sperm Meets Egg Plan? It's pretty simple to follow, especially if you have fairly normal cycles. From CD8, counting #1 as the first day of AF, you :sex: every other day. Once you hit your fertile period (you can use an OPK for this part ... or I just guess), you :sex: three days, take one day off and then :sex: one more time.

How's everyone feeling today? Raz, did you get your O this weekend?

I originally wanted to wait one more cycle before trying but O is approaching for me and I'm tempted to try. Anyone else trying this cycle?

Wish I could try this cycle Cali... can't gotta wait for the consultants appt... there better be something bloody well wrong with me after all of this...if not might demand they test hubby!!

How's everyone feeling today? Raz, did you get your O this weekend?

I originally wanted to wait one more cycle before trying but O is approaching for me and I'm tempted to try. Anyone else trying this cycle?

Hey hun,

Yeah i Oved on wednesday and we got a BD in on the saturday, wednesday and thursday. Not bad seeing as we were not really meant to be TTC this month. I felt my body was ready though so i decided to go for it. I doubt we will fall right away again anyway as it took us 12 months the last time.

How about you everything ok? How is everyone else doing?

Pad, I really hope they find something fixable with either you or hubby. You deserve peace of mind and a healthy baby to hold.

Raz, lots of dust to you!!!!!!!!

I'm O'ing right now and contemplating on giving it a try tonight. Still undecided. I'm just so afraid to miscarry again and I'm wondering if my body has had enough time to heal.

Good luck to both of you!!!!!

Pad, I really hope they find something fixable with either you or hubby. You deserve peace of mind and a healthy baby to hold.

Raz, lots of dust to you!!!!!!!!

I'm O'ing right now and contemplating on giving it a try tonight. Still undecided. I'm just so afraid to miscarry again and I'm wondering if my body has had enough time to heal.

Good luck to both of you!!!!!

Thanks Cali :hugs: I really hope so to!

What are you gonna do??? :sex: or not???? If you feel you are ready then go for it!

:dust: to us all

It was tempting but I decided not to. I feel like we need another month. It's been 9 days since AF and I'm still slightly spotting. I'm taking that as a sign that my body needs more healing. So afraid to take a risk right now.

I understand that Cali. When I O'd last week it was sooo tempeting to try, and I thought about it but talked myself out of it. I think it's just too soon for me. Now I can feel AF approaching and I'm glad we waited. As soon as the next AF is over we will try.

I hope everyone is having a good week. We've been so busy with planning our move here that I haven't been focusing on much else.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone. :dust:

Hi Allie! Glad to hear that you're keeping distracted with the move.

This is my second O since m/c. I can't believe how quickly time is passing. I'm still not out of the game this cycle but I kind of want two cycles ... since they are so short to begin with. I started the baby aspirin and OH made some changes as well. I'm thinking June will give us a fresh start. Or, I hope so, anyway!

all the best things are worth the wait eh Cali... don't blame you .. will be at least July for us... though am still bleeding from m/c.. so need an AF first! LOL

Happy moving Allie... we are on the move in July!

Hey ladies, how is eveyone doing today?

Allie - We have the same tempation when i OVed but we decided to give it a go and see what happened. It tough though getting back into it all again though. I really hope we all get our super sticky beans soon.

Cali - Lets hear it for june and march babies! I really think its going to be a good month all round for us TTCAL girls.

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing. I should be ovulating right around now and hubby and I have BDed twice this week--a feat in and of itself because right now we're living with my parents looking for a new place! I'm not tracking or anything, I don't feel up to it with the move but I figured we might as well see what happens. Here's hoping for a BFP in a few weeks? I'm nervous!

I hope everything is going well for the rest of you!

Hi ladies!

My post-mc bleed just finished up so now I'm waiting for my first AF. I hope it comes in timely fashion so DH and I can start trying again. I had a dream about my next child so I'm feeling very positive that my next pregnancy will go well and end with a healthy baby in my arms. (hopefully next spring/early summer!)

Allie & Starry - good luck (and to anyone else that's trying right now.) I'm ov'ing this week as well.

Starry, I've been having those dreams as well. I'm very obviously pregnant in those dreams and it's always a girl. :) I actually had a Jenny Renny reading done recently. Has anyone heard of her? It's $8 and probably a scam but it gave me some hope. The reading said pregnant in July with a girl due in April 2011. Sounds good to me!

Good luck to you Starry and californiamom! I've not heard of Jenny Renny but I'll go have a look after this...preggo in July with a girl in April sounds lovely! It seems like a good time of year to give birth. My previous pregnancy would have had a due date of around Christmas. :( Of course I'll be thinking of him/her then but hopefully all of us are preggers during our other due dates....

Well, I'm pretty sure my ovulation date has passed and I don't 'feel' anything. Last time I 'felt pregnant' pretty much right away and my body started doing strange things. but then, maybe it's because last time something wasn't right from the start and that's why I had a miscarriage? I guess I'm in the 2ww period. Gosh, it seems looooong. I hope we all get our BFPs soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->