devastated.. back to TTC I go:( please help

mcwhmm

Reaction score
Alright ladies, here's a brief story of what I went through. My LMP was March 20th and I got my BFP on April 15th. We were so excited! Everything seemed to be going fine and my tests were getting darker. Last week I started to experience cramps and spotting. I went to the ER Friday and my HCG levels were 27,000 and I was measuring 6w1d and they heard the heartbeat, but didn't see a baby. (I thought this was very weird). They said I was most likely fine and so was the baby, but told me to follow up. I went back on Sunday due to more severe cramping and my HCG levels had dropped to 25,000 and they could no longer find a heartbeat and could still only see a sac. I started bleeding last night and went back today to by OBGYN and my HCG was down to 20,000 and there was no heart beat again, but I was measuring 6w6d based on measurements. I was told I was having a miscarriage and I could either wait for it to happen naturally or I could take the pill. I chose to take the pill, which I am going to take tomorrow when I get off work since I am off early. I am curious to hear other people's stories about TTC after taking misoprostol. How long did your test stay positive? When did you ovulate? When did you begin TTC again? When did you get pregnant again? I ordered a fertility kit and come IC pregnancy tests off of amazon. I am wondering when I should start using the opks? I have heard that most count the first full day of bleeding after misoprostol as CD1 even though it is not a formal period. I have always been very very fertile and my cycles regulated in one month after having my daughter and again one month after getting the implanon removed. I'm wondering if this will be any different?

I'm so sorry Hun :hugs: thinking of you.x

We lost our baby at 8week 3days but we was supposed to be 8week 5days, like you I had spotting and was sent for a scan to be told the baby had no HB, but we had private scans before this showing everything perfect so it was a shock. I took the tablets to hurry things along I couldn't bare the thought of my baby lifeless inside of me, I got my period exactly four weeks after the mc....then we got pregnant our first cycle. I'm sorry your having to go through such heartache and I hope to see you back here again soon xx

I'm so sorry Hun :hugs: thinking of you.x

We lost our baby at 8week 3days but we was supposed to be 8week 5days, like you I had spotting and was sent for a scan to be told the baby had no HB, but we had private scans before this showing everything perfect so it was a shock. I took the tablets to hurry things along I couldn't bare the thought of my baby lifeless inside of me, I got my period exactly four weeks after the mc....then we got pregnant our first cycle. I'm sorry your having to go through such heartache and I hope to see you back here again soon xx

I'm soo happy for you!:) I hope that I get pregnant soon after! It's so devastating! I am hoping and thinking that I will since I have always been very regular and able to go back to regular quickly! I am so thankful for all of you ladies here!

How long did your bleeding last and when did you actually start ttc?

When we lost our baby we was told by the doctor at early pregnancy unit that your very fertile after having a mc so chances are good to get pregnant quickly again, I didn't believe her at the time as I had no hope, but we are back again and hoping this is our baby to keep.

You'll be back soon Hun, just take your time to recover and rest up as much as you can. Your going through a lot right now so make sure you take it easy and get all the support you need :hugs: xx

The bleeding only lasted a week and then soon as it stopped we started trying xx

Sorry for your loss:hugs:

I've had 2 miscarriages before DD1 and both times I got my period 4 weeks after MC. I got pregnant with DD1 on the first try following my 2nd MC:)

Good luck TTC:)

Sorry for your loss:hugs:

I've had 2 miscarriages before DD1 and both times I got my period 4 weeks after MC. I got pregnant with DD1 on the first try following my 2nd MC:)

Good luck TTC:)

Did you begin trying after your first period or try right after the bleeding stopped?

I got off work early today and I am to take misoprostol today. I keep putting it off because I'm scared and don't know what to expect!:(

Hey hun

Why don't you head into miscarriage support - the ladies in there are fab and I am sure they will share their experiences with you. I'm so sorry you're going through this - I've been there twice, once was natural and early - the other ended in a D&C so I can't offer any advice about the tablets.

Big hugs

xxxx

I have posted on that board and nobody responds :( I always seem to have better luck with this board! Lol sorry ladies!! Anyways I had horrible cramping and bleeding last night and passed several small blood clots and over night felt a relief from cramps and today I am just bleeding very very heavily. Is it possibly that I passed the sac and didn't know it? That's all they saw in my ultrasound was a small sac and no baby. I measured 6w5d, but they said I couldn't been that far.

I have posted on that board and nobody responds :( I always seem to have better luck with this board! Lol sorry ladies!! Anyways I had horrible cramping and bleeding last night and passed several small blood clots and over night felt a relief from cramps and today I am just bleeding very very heavily. Is it possibly that I passed the sac and didn't know it? That's all they saw in my ultrasound was a small sac and no baby. I measured 6w5d, but they said I couldn't been that far.

For me I got very intense cramping then I passed the sac/baby and once that happened the cramps stopped, so it's possible that if your pains eased you've passed everything x

Yeah, mine were very intense for about 5 hours that night, but now I just get occasional period like cramps and my bleeding is even lighter than my normal periods now. I'm thinkin about taking a test Thuraday which will be a week and a day and see how much it has faded or if it is neg. I'm so ready to see a bfp already again!

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

I don't really have any advice as when I miscarried I started bleeding on my own and I wasn't as far along, but the nurses told me it was ok to try straight after if that's any help?

so so sorry for your loss :hugs: Wishing you the best of luck ttc your rainbow baby <3 :hugs:

aww i'm so sorry for your loss. i think most of us have been here before and feel your pain and others when they go through this. i hope your getting the support and help you need at home. all i can say is good luck for the future i know it will be hard but so worth it in the end. sending hugs

my tests took four weeks to go BFN hun so it might be an idea to wait a little longer, it can be upsetting to still see a positive test :hugs:

Period cramps are normal your body has been through an awful lot, take care of yourself xx

my tests took four weeks to go BFN hun so it might be an idea to wait a little longer, it can be upsetting to still see a positive test :hugs:

Period cramps are normal your body has been through an awful lot, take care of yourself xx

Thanks!;)

How long after you got your BFN did you get your BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->