devastated.. back to TTC I go:( please help

My period arrived just a few days after bfn and then that cycle we got pregnant, passed everything 1st match, my period was back the 29th March xx

When I miscarried earlier this year I was told to wait two cycles. I waited 1 cycle and then fell pregnant. Hopefully you will fall pregnant again quite quick but let your body rest and you will know when your ready again. Sending hugs xx

Hi there, sorry for your loss :cry:
I didn't take the pill (miscarried naturally) but I like to share my story to ladies hoping to conceive soon after mc because I had a very positive experience. I hope it can give you a bit of hope in this difficult time.

My DH and I conceived our first child last fall but unfortunately I mc'd on Christmas eve at 6 weeks. Everything passed naturally and I only bled for about 4-5 days, it was similar to a painful, slightly heavier period. We began trying as soon as the bleeding stopped and I tested out (ie. got a BFN) about 10 days after mc. That very month I got my BFP before I had gotten my first AF. I am now 20 weeks with a very healthy little boy! (just found out the gender Friday!)

It can happen soon after mc if you feel ready to try again. I really do believe that women are more fertile right after mc. I hope you find peace and have a LO in your arms soon!

Hi there, sorry for your loss :cry:
I didn't take the pill (miscarried naturally) but I like to share my story to ladies hoping to conceive soon after mc because I had a very positive experience. I hope it can give you a bit of hope in this difficult time.

My DH and I conceived our first child last fall but unfortunately I mc'd on Christmas eve at 6 weeks. Everything passed naturally and I only bled for about 4-5 days, it was similar to a painful, slightly heavier period. We began trying as soon as the bleeding stopped and I tested out (ie. got a BFN) about 10 days after mc. That very month I got my BFP before I had gotten my first AF. I am now 20 weeks with a very healthy little boy! (just found out the gender Friday!)

It can happen soon after mc if you feel ready to try again. I really do believe that women are more fertile right after mc. I hope you find peace and have a LO in your arms soon!

Congrats!! Thanks so much for your encouraging story! My body has always seemed to bounce back and regulate very quickly and I was actually surprised at how light my bfp was today after only 4 days. I was only 6 weeks too. I'm going to try to hold out testing again until next Monday and hoping that it is even lighter or even more hoping for a bfn. Which is the only time I am ever wishing for that!!! We are a very sexually active couple and miss doing the deed not just for ttc but for pleasure as well! I kno it will happen again when my body is ready:) just hoping for sooner than later!

just popping in to wish you luck for the next few months that you heal fully and get your bfp. hope to see you again soon here in first tri.

I'm hoping!! Keep your fingers crossed and send baby dust my way! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"