devastated to be back here again:( please help!?

mcwhmm

Reaction score
Alright ladies, here's a brief story of what I went through. My LMP was March 20th and I got my BFP on April 15th. We were so excited! Everything seemed to be going fine and my tests were getting darker. Last week I started to experience cramps and spotting. I went to the ER Friday and my HCG levels were 27,000 and I was measuring 6w1d and they heard the heartbeat, but didn't see a baby. (I thought this was very weird). They said I was most likely fine and so was the baby, but told me to follow up. I went back on Sunday due to more severe cramping and my HCG levels had dropped to 25,000 and they could no longer find a heartbeat and could still only see a sac. I started bleeding last night and went back today to by OBGYN and my HCG was down to 20,000 and there was no heart beat again, but I was measuring 6w6d based on measurements. I was told I was having a miscarriage and I could either wait for it to happen naturally or I could take the pill. I chose to take the pill, which I am going to take tomorrow when I get off work since I am off early. I am curious to hear other people's stories about TTC after taking misoprostol. How long did your test stay positive? When did you ovulate? When did you begin TTC again? When did you get pregnant again? I ordered a fertility kit and come IC pregnancy tests off of amazon. I am wondering when I should start using the opks? I have heard that most count the first full day of bleeding after misoprostol as CD1 even though it is not a formal period. I have always been very very fertile and my cycles regulated in one month after having my daughter and again one month after getting the implanon removed. I'm wondering if this will be any different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->