Devastated !

What she is doing and saying is bullshit. She should re-test your HB if you have requested her to do so. Even if you tell her that you do not wish for your HB to be re-tested, and you have made an informed decision to give birth at home inspire of your HB being 91, then thats your choice and they have to attend you. xx

I'm sorry I'd seriously be going over this lady's head. I know it's hard to stick up for yourself but you'll feel so good if you do & so bad if you let this lady bully you into doing something you don't want to do. This is probably the most important day of your life have it pan out how you want it. Be in control. I think it's clear she doesn't was xmas day ruined for her or any colleagues. Glad you have your mum backing you, strength in numbers. GL & try some sex to get things moving near the time, worked a treat for me xx

I'm so sorry! My Midwife checked iron at 36 weeks just incase they were low so we could increase them and test again at 38-39 weeks. I definitely wouldn't be having that! She's bullying you!

It's your choice not hers. They are not allowed to say you are not allowed only to advise. The nice guidelines and the nhs choice guarantee gives you the right to birth where you choose!! I should no, they told me I'd be on a labour ward being monitored, I had a water birth at home. The other fallacy is when they say they are short staffed, they have a duty of care to come to a home birth, I had 2 out of area midwives and one from my own area. Stand your ground girl!!

Sorry I know this is old but how did it turn out?? Just read through and I'm curious to know what happened! Really hope you got your home birth!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->