Devastated

silarose28

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Sitting here in floods of tears. I am 6 days past a 5 day transfer (1 early blast and 1 morula). Just got a BFN. I know it's early but I have had really sore breats over the last week and they have stopped hurting - usually a sign that af is on the way for me!

My last IVF was cancelled due to poor response and I was sooooo hopeful this time. I feel so isolated. Can't join in chats with my friends who are all either pregnant or just had babies. Work is a constant struggle as I just can't concentrate. Treid counselling but didn't help much. I don't feel like I can ever do this again - it hurts sooooooo much. xx

oooh hunny- I can't really help you on this, apart from offer a few words of comfort. I know personally that when I'm devestated about something, I know people cant change it for me, but just to have someone cuddle me and tell me it will be alright is so worth it!

I've got to wait 11 months to be put on the IVF list- I'm not sure what your operation involves, coud you tell me? In times like these you really wonder if its worth carrying on and bothering and not taking up another hobby- like travelling or moving somewhere exotic, doing something drastic or doing a university course, just to take your mind off it! My comfort to you is... find something new to focus on. Keep trying sweetie, but other things in your life will remind you that you have other things to fall back on when you feel you can't get any lower. I know it doesn't compare and it never will untill you eventually become pregnant but it will give you a sense of achievement.
keep going hunny!

Millions of hugs silarose. I am so sorry you had to see a bfn at this point. You are right it is still early, so don't completely give up hope. But you are right it is devastating to see that bfn.

I know when I had my first ivf bfn I thought I could never do it again or "survive" the devastation. Surprisingly I feel quite a bit better now and I am filled with hope again starting my second ivf.

I will be praying for you. xo

Am 7dp6dt - just got one too. This was my last chance, also. Know how you feel.

It's still early. Don't lose hope, chin up. Your body has been on meds and been put through the ringer with this so not having sore breasts and a BFN waaaayyy early doesn't mean you're out. Try and stay positive...you need to be hopeful and check all the negativity at the door. This could be your time :)

Thanks for your support ladies. Have calmed down a bit now.

Curlysue - sorry to hear you got a BFN too. Hopefully things will change for the both of us over the next couple of days. FX'd and hoping for both of us xxxx

Nothing is going to change for me. I got my period. You are still early yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->