Development.... !

You know, having an IUD is really your decision, so if you want it out, take it out. As long as you tell your OH and discuss alternatives, it's really up to you.

Might take a while to get your cycle up and running again - and even if you're not trying now, you can always chart so that when you are ready, it will happen more quickly?

I am a bad influence!!

I know - mine is a strong silent type - I always had to remind him that if he didn't tell me something, I wasn't going to know how he felt or what he thought about a certain thing... he is much better now though.
QUOTE]

Mine'es JUST the same, I literally say that exact thing to him!! And there was me saying men are simple. I wish!

Well I just phoned the doctors for an appointment for a smear and to have my coil removed and she says the earliest appointment is ..... OCTOBER 16th WTF -They have sent me 3 reminders to go for a smear and when I try to I can't get an appointment lol.

She did say if I phone early in the morning, I may get a cancellation - so I'll try that Thurs or Fri.

Just want the damn coil out now, lol, I said this to my DH the other day and he's like fine!

xx

Good luck! Mine should be out on thursday, so I'll let you know how I get on. I've been reading that sometimes it takes a while for cycles to get back to usual so I'll be tracking them in the next couple of months - maybe we can keep each other company?

Fly

Would love that!

Can hardly wait, just wish Id' phoned earlier this morning - I couldv'e had it out today but missed all todays appointments - oh well

Do you have a Mirena or copper IUD?
Mine is copper and last time I had the same type removed I was pg first cycle lol -however I was much younger then, have since been diagnosed with PCOS too

This is so exciting -we could be TTC and /or bump buddies. I feel like a kid in a toy store lol

xx

Mine is a mirena one - I've had it for four years, with no periods for three and then spotting in the last nine months or so, round about every four to five weeks - makes me think the hormones in it are wearing off a bit? (maybe wishful thinking there!)

Would love to be WTT, TCC and bump buddies... will just have to work on the OH first... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->