DH asked

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
When the baby would be born if we got pregnant this month...Aug. 9/08 I think it is fantastic that Rob asked this. This means that he is thinking and imagining. Then he said that she would be going to school when she was 4. I was like "she"???? This is HUGE for my husband to talk about things such as this.

Oh Yes!!! That is really great. I know that it always tickles me when my DH says anything about our future kids. If you both imagine your "daughter-to-be" :) then it's just bound to happen. I tend to think that anyway, like if I stay positive and imagine/daydream about it already happening, then it surely will.

Hope this makes sense...

Awww thats really good!

my DH is simular he wont participate in any baby talk till i get preggers, i say name ideas all the time, like pop a suggestion in every now and again...he normally says 'NO' to most and i say well whats your ideas but he said he wont do name suggestions till i get pregnant...it must be a man thing.

Totally is a man thing, but, hey, I just realized something, and I don't know if it is true or not, but Rob wanted to go out with his friend to play video games. Sometimes he really SUCKS up before he does something because I think he is worried I will say no. He said this all right before he went out. Do you think that he was saying it all just to suck up? I guess I won't ever know, because I am not going to ask him. But, it was so out of the ordinary, that I can't help but wonder if that was it. Kind of funny really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->