Dh finally agreed to number 2!!! Anyone else just starting to ntnp?

Cycle 1 is nearly done, bfn at 10dpo with a cheapie. As usual I feel pregnant...I did every month except the month I got pregnant. Slight nausea, tons of cramping the past few days, irritable, bloated like crazy...but you know! ! On to month 2 I suppose haha.

So are you guys ntnp now even though you aren't sure what your cycle is doing??

Yes we're taking it as it comes! Basically we're carrying on as normal except now there is no BC being used. That's what we did last time and it worked out pretty well! Fx that it works out this time!!

hi everyone! any luck on here yet?
we have been ntnp since april i believe but my cycles are all crazy now since birthcontrol on and off for 7 months snd a surrogacy miscarriage last year.we were just using the pull ojt method and i hated it! lol such a tease..... anyway my daughter will b 3 in oct and i dont want my kids far apart in age. i do take soy to hopefully O and provera for new cycle if not. this month i took provera started a cycle then day 12 i had bad psins on my right side with spotting then it turned more into a light bleed. so im really not sure what it is. but we bd anyway. i keep the days to myself so hubby doesnt gef stressed or anything

WE became official with NTNP for #2 last week. We did have sex the day I O'd and have briefly discussed it in the past. But DH just officially said we can just see what happens.
DD was the result of NTNP and we were blessed to get her the first try with Preseed. I bought Preseed for the lubrication benefits as I am type 1 diabetic and sometimes have issues. We didn't think it would help that much.
I am 9 days til AF due so we will see what happens

No luck here. A week away from ovulating cycle 3. We are ttc and not ntnp now though

We haven't had any luck yet. But we've had to postpone til the end of June now. Dh has also started new medication which has killed his sex drive. I'm really hoping that come July everything will be back in working order!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->