DH has delayed ejaculation :(, TTC#1

jana_b

Reaction score
hello ladies,

this is my first time posting and is hoping if anyone out there has any advice/ experience. i apologize in advance if this is TMI. i just dont mnow where i can go to.

My DH has delayed ejaculation (DE) and he just cant finish inside me. he can only finish with masturbation. this is a huge problem now that we are TTC.

We tried where we will have sex and then he tries to finish off by himself and insert inside when hes about to finish. However this hasnt work very well as my vagina is usually dry and too tight to enter by the time hes done (since it will be like 5 mins after intercourse).

i use opks so we just try to do it the few days i peak. i have heard a lot of ppl with success with the cup and syringe method which seems quite messy and a hassle. do you think it works the same if right after he ejaculates he use his finger to insert all the blobs of sperm inside me. this way we can try to insert as much sperm (at least more than the syringe thingy) and he can push them in as deep as possible.

any help will be much appreciated we want a baby so badly :(

hi hun
first I want to say welcome to bnb
I have no experience with this but didn't want to read and run.
just wondering why you would not want to try the syringe method/ at home insemination? to me it would seem like the best option. him reliving himself in a cup then using the syringe to insert into you. I feel that for your situation it would be the best method. you could even use some internal sperm friendly lube like preseed where you insert the lube and this will help his swimmers get to the right place easier. that way you will not be so dry when it is time to insert the syringe.

so say you insert the preseed lube in your vagina 15mins before sexual activity takes place then he relieves himself in a container and he uses the syringe to insert the sperm into your vagina.
does this make sense to you?

this seem like the best method in my opinion and you still should use your opks if you feel this method is a hassle so you only have to do this a few days out of each cycle

hope this helps hun

-genesis marie

Hi there. I don't think there is such a thing as TMI around here :haha: We sometimes have the same problem. Especially when the pressure is on and we are doing it a lot for ttc. We do what you were describing. We will do whatever we do for fun and then he will use his hand on himself and insert just before he finishes. I think you will have much better luck if you use some lubricant so he can slide right back in. You can use preseed which is designed to be sperm-friendly lubricant but I think astroglide is also fine. I would use any other cheap lube since they may not be as gentle on the sperm. Good luck :flower:

I don't know, but I would think the syringe would probably do a better job at getting the sperm where it needs to go and also, won't have to worry about contamination or infection. I would try it! I would use opks and get a steady idea of when ovulation will occur and then use the syringe 2 days before, day of, and day after.

Try softcups or Diva Cups!
then put those up on your cervix.

Maybe even put some preseed in first then do that!

You can even go as far as buying those clamps things for him to insert it for you!

Or try being in the doggy style position with him doing his thing with you already having preseed in which will keep you wet. Then he puts in right as he is going to cum!?

With softcups, he can ejaculate into that and you can insert that near your cervix (try some preseed if you know you'll be dry) and then get him to bring you to orgasm for extra measure. I've been reading loads of reviews about softcups as ill be using them for the first time this cycle and the above seems to be what a lot of women have tried in a similar situation to yours xx

I would definitely go for the lube+insertion method over the finger method.

You'll get much more into you with a syringe than with the finger method. There's a thread in Assisted Conception about home insemination, some of us are using donor sperm but some are using their partner's sperm for similar reasons to you.

My advice for using a syringe would be to have a pot handy for him to do it into, then use the syringe but use it slowly - pulling and pushing the plunger fast can damage the sperm. It's not messy. On my most recent insemination, I did my bit of it in public toilets and managed not to spill a drop of the sperm! I used a soft cup to keep it in place so it doesn't come out, but if you're at home, you can just do the legs in the air bit for 30 mins or so instead.

Also, if you use a collection container that you've washed, allow it to air dry for a couple of days to ensure there's no water on it, the water can kill the sperm.

thank you so much ladies. we are definitely going to try the syringe method.

the other problem we have is that i have very irregular periods (40 to 60 days) so i started using the clear blue digital opks. today is the 3rd day in a row that i am getting a smiley. so i am a little confused. i did feel some cramps today at my left ovary so hopefully i O today and the smiley just caught the last bit of the LH surge.
I will start the BBT tracking next cycle i guess to be more sure that i actually O.

keeping my fingers crossed. thanks again for all the advices it felt great to read all your responses and know that I am not alone in this ttc journey.

Hi again Jana.
OPKs take some getting used to. They can stay positive for quite a while, especially if you have irregular cycles. It's best to assume that you O about 24 hours after your FIRST positive OPK. So right when you get a positive is the best time to BD.

I remembered today that I have heard stories of women who had their OHs ejaculate right into a soft cup and they insert the soft cup. I have read stories of women getting pregnant this way.

If you want to regulate your cycle and shorten it back up I highly recommend acupuncture. I've had great luck with it.

Good luck!

Hi,

I know this post is old. Hubby and I are having the same issue. If you could be so kind to let me know what your results were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->