DH is feeling useless

sarah2211

Reaction score
My husband and I are on our 4th cycle ttc with 1#.

Last month I started charting, using OPK and trying to track CM, although I didn't do it 100% I'm fairly certain I ovulated. This cycle I'm temping, checking OPK and CM and bought Conceive Plus. We have been DTD every day to every 3 days.

My husband is feeling all a bit useless in this I think. He keeps telling me that he's doing all that he can, which he is. I think he's feeling frustrated with all of this, especially when I'm doing these extra things and he was expecting it to just happen.

I've tried to reassure him that it can take time and we are doing all we can.

Any suggestions? Perhaps something that he could do to feel a little less 'useless'

Thanks

My DH follows my charts! I go to work before he does on most days, and I call him from work and tell him what my temp was in the morning (I don't wake him when I get up.). So we analyze together! :flower:

That's cool and nice that he takes an interest in this and has taken the time to understand what it means!
DH might be feeling even more useless this month. He's in the military and been put on stand by to be posted overseas for a natural disaster. I'm currently CD 5. He will have 24 hour notice he has to go. what's the bet it'll be right during O this month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->