DH is not comfortable making love anymore :( Anyone else??!!

Tmb0047

Reaction score
It's been like 3 weeks already and he's told me it's just too weird. Argh :( We still have like 5 weeks till d-day and then a few weeks post partum....feels like an eternity away! I feel unwanted and unappealing even though I know it's not that he doesn't want me....

Anyone else in need if a little tlc and their DH's are weirded out by the baby and the belly?!

Yes. I've shown him articles about how he's not going to hurt the baby but he doesn't care he's still dead set against it... I literally do everything I can to make him want it.. nothing works. Tonight I'm trying to get him a little tipsy...:haha::haha: I just realized how bad it sounds out of my head. Though I'm sure he knows that's exactly what I'm doing (I usually don't let him drink)

My oh hasn't initiated sex much throughout my pregnancy. He hasn't come right out and said anything, and he does respond to my advances, but he doesn't come on to me like he normally does. I haven't asked him about it either because deep down i feel he may just not be that sexually attracted to me at the moment, and if that is the case i'd rather not know (besides he probably wouldn't admit it). Honestly with my 50lbs weight gain i wouldn't be super attracted to me either lol. He's still loving and affectionate though, and to me that's what matters. And whether it's because he's weirded out by the baby or because he just isn't turned on, i can't make him want to have sex if he isn't feeling it. The way i see it, in the grand scheme of things, pregnancy is a really short period. I'm confident he'll think i'm the sexiest thing around again in good time! :)

My oh hasn't initiated sex in months. He hasn't come right out and said anything, and he does respond to my advances, but he doesn't come on to me like he normally does. I haven't asked him about it either because deep down i feel he may just not be that sexually attracted to me at the moment, and if that is the case i'd rather not know. Honestly with my 50lbs weight gain i wouldn't be super attracted to me either lol. He's still loving and affectionate though, and to me that's what really matters. In the grand scheme of things pregnancy is a really short period, and things will get back to normal before you know it.

My Dh is the same way. He still finds me attractive but he said that the thought of DTD makes him feel skeevy. Lol. I kinda understand and agree but dang, a girl has needs too! Lol. I think after the baby is born and I recover he is going to be more then ready!

I think I just killed our sex life for the next 4 months. I tried to have a little v day love as it's been since just before my mega uti in mid January since we did it last.

Yea.. Despite using lube things felt like sandpaper. And I spotted after. The whole area is not happy with me once so ever. Hubby saw the aftermath of this all and I think he's okay with waiting. He was getting a bit pent up lately and was getting obvious about it. Now I think he'll let it go. I'm happy the pressure is off but I'm also upset that my "not feeling it" and "scared after the uti" have turned into legitimately being too uncomfortable to do it :(

Mine's convinced I'll go into labor if we dtd after so many people telling him that's how to make the baby come out. :shrug:

Since I've started losing my plug hubby has been saying "i dont want gross plug on me" i told him that yeah because his gross spoof is totally pleasant dripping out of my vagina everytime we have sex.

I finally got me some shower action. :thumbup:

Yesterday being Valentine's day and I was damned to not have any lovens. Other than yesterday, he's been worried it will make the labor start too soon and the fact that every position is too uncomfortable for me or hurts.

Also, I can't bring myself to be sexy or try and turn him on with all my extra weight I've gained and posing sexy with the belly is not working, so it's me being self conscious that dimmed the sex life. "Oh honey look at me with all my new vericose veins from the extra blood flow, and my new back fat." Nope.:wacko:

Until then, I take care of myself. I want sex more when I'm on my period and pregnant--go figure.:wacko:

Since I've started losing my plug hubby has been saying "i dont want gross plug on me" i told him that yeah because his gross spoof is totally pleasant dripping out of my vagina everytime we have sex.

Thank you on behalf of our entire gender. :)

Yeah mine was the same from about 14 weeks, which I could deal with. Then at about 36/37 weeks I pretty much gave him no choice and told him if he didn't want to put up with a horrible hormonal crazy pregzilla until 42 weeks he had to man up, get over it and get that baby out the same way he put it in there! A bit of oral always helps as well! Hahaa 😂😳

My husband doesn't come on to me either anymore. Im far from feeling sexy with a weight gain of 30lbs and still got 10 weeks to go, I don't really blame him. Im also (tmi) really dry down there, its never been an issue before and I hope I go back to normal after baby :nope:. He still gives me affection (hugs, kisses etc) but its definitely not the same. Cant see us dtd now till after baby born xx

My DH is affectionate and caring as well....and he does say he wants me and is attracted to me still....just finds it weird to make love and see or feel the baby moving.....guess it kind of freaks him out!

Glad I'm not alone :) Thanks for all the replies!

I'm almost 27 weeks--- we are still sexual active but it is becoming a little harder with the belly. :haha: I have been doing plenty of oral and hubby is super happy with that and we always end up making love to finish us off, him behind me which has been the most comfortable position. No more missionary or me on top since it does become uncomfortable for my belly... I have not had an orgasm but we are trying to keep the love making alive. And I love his touches and affection... hopefully we can continue that until baby is here... and resume back to our normal routine ;)

I'm sorry you guys are having a rough time. Must be super frustrating. My Dh is just the opposite and I'm starting to think he may have a fetish with the whole being pregnant thing lol. Oh well. He will ask me "do you think I'm hurting the baby?" when I say no he continues on. Weird dude.

My husband stopped having sex with me during our second pregnancy at 31 weeks, because I'd started dilating!!!! We didn't have sex again until I was six weeks post partum and had the Mirena put in...... Longest few months of my life. Not to much how shit you feel when it feels like your man doesn't want you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->