DH :)

smithgirl

Reaction score
I have the best husband! He's been so sweet and kind lately! At first he kind of wasn't, but then when it really hit him that I'm pregnant, he started trying to think about everything I could possibly want. What a sweetheart! He's even been trying to cook, since I've been sick and the dr said bedrest. The man can't cook, but he's trying!

I just thought I'd share something positive :) Tomorrow I may feel like throwing something at him, but today he is just the sweetest man in the world :kiss:

I have the best husband! He's been so sweet and kind lately! At first he kind of wasn't, but then when it really hit him that I'm pregnant, he started trying to think about everything I could possibly want. What a sweetheart! He's even been trying to cook, since I've been sick and the dr said bedrest. The man can't cook, but he's trying!

I just thought I'd share something positive :) Tomorrow I may feel like throwing something at him, but today he is just the sweetest man in the world :kiss:

Hi! Thats so great that your DH is being so kind. Mine is doing the same. Every day I get a text from him saying what do you and baby want for dinner and he goes and gets it or makes it for us :thumbup: He rubs my back and watches my TV shows with me (I tell him the baby would like him near lol and he listenes!!!!!!) This part of pregnancy I love but the sickness I can do without.

Can I ask why you are on bed rest and how far along you are? That is my worry bc I work in a stressful environment and dont know if that is going to be something I have to do.

Aren't our husbands great?! I feel like a gushing hormonal woman but I can't help it!!!

I'm on bedrest because I've been throwing up SO much, like everytime I stand up. I'm dehydrated and have already had several iv's, but as soon as first tri is over, hopefully that part will be over!

I'm almost 10 weeks :) Where do you work? Do you do lifting and stuff?

Awwwww!

Kudos to good husbands, and kudos to wives who recognize that they have a GREAT man!

My hubby is amazing. The best marriage advice I was ever told was that if you recognize that you have a good man, who loves and adores you. . .let the rest go (like the dirty socks or how he isn't ready to look at nursery decor just yet) and LOVE him for who he is! :)

Awwwww!

Kudos to good husbands, and kudos to wives who recognize that they have a GREAT man!

My hubby is amazing. The best marriage advice I was ever told was that if you recognize that you have a good man, who loves and adores you. . .let the rest go (like the dirty socks or how he isn't ready to look at nursery decor just yet) and LOVE him for who he is! :)

It's good advice! I could never give him up, even if it drives me crazy that he's a night owl and loves video games, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->