Diamond Jubilee Concert

i had a bet with OH that paul mccartney would be on at the end......he ALWAYS is!!!

It gives me pleasure......to sit on the bath taps :rofl: rofl:

V xxx

It started of good, now its gone abit down hill!

xxxx

who else are they gonna dig up from there graves!

come on get some good stuff back on! fed up off all these old hasbeens!

xxxx

Maybe back in his days!
He could put me to sleep LOL!

xxxx

But the idea was that they had musicians from all decades of her reign, therefore they had to have the oldies on!

Stevie Wonder, Madness and Paul McCartney stole the show and put modern day artists to shame IMO.

Fab concert!

Did anyone else think it looked like Paul McCartney was eating his face like he was on something? When he was behind Charles?

1.30pm supposedly but they'll have to eat fast if that's the case!

Why is it harry, will and charles get a carriage behind the queen but known of her other children or grandchildren do? Is it bevause charles is next in line and there his children?

the so called 'oldies' last night totally put modern day music and artists to shame, some of these acts have been on the go for so long, and still good. to say they were dug up from the grave is absurd - the whole thing was to celebrate the queens 60 year reign, so would have been rediculous if it only had the top 40 artists performing

problem nowadays is everything is manufactured to sell sell sell and then thats it, there is nothing left for them

these guys are classic, Tom Jones, Elton John, Madness etc etc they all started at the bottom and worked their way up, and stayed up.

Robbie Williams last night when he did mac the knife was at the top of his game, its the best live performance he has given in years, by an absolute mile. it was great to see him the way he used to be

Grace Jones, while im not a fan i am to say she has the best body i have EVER seen on a 64 year old woman and i was totally entranced by her hula hooping through her performance

Stevie Wonder, Annie Lennox, Dame Shirley Bassey etc etc all fantastic Artists with music that has stood the test of time, somehow i dont think JLS are still going to be on the go in 30 or 40 years

i was disappointed with Sir Paul McCartney though, i really thought he was mediocre

i doubt any modern artists will have that kind of staying power, it just isnt the same anymore

Well u cant say that modern artist dont have that kind of stay power anymore, lol, we havent lived that long to even say that! Who knows maybe in another 40yrs time they might dig JLS up too!

Sorry but i thought Cliff Richard looked bloody stupid with them hot dancers next to him! He couldnt even move, i felt like i was waiting for him to pass out!

Elton John, what a joke, he really does look like the cast of Little Britain, i can see why they take the p*** out off him on a comedy show!
He couldnt sing either!

Kylie, has a great voice and sounds the same as on the cds!

Stevie Wonder really enjoyed him!

Paul McCartney, dont really know what i thought off him! he did seem abit dopey looking on the stage at the end in the background behind the queen!

Robbie, big headed but good at what he does! Like him!

Will i am, was awful! cant dare sing!

Tom Jones, good really enjoyed him!

Annie Lennox, good i enjoyed watching her, love that song, she looked amazing i want to know what secret is to look so fresh for her age!

JLS, didnt really think much of them either!

OVERALL i thought they could have got a better line up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->