Diamond Jubilee Concert

I've got nothing to watch now.....

I thought the concert was good :)

Well u cant say that modern artist dont have that kind of stay power anymore, lol, we havent lived that long to even say that! Who knows maybe in another 40yrs time they might dig JLS up too!

Sorry but i thought Cliff Richard looked bloody stupid with them hot dancers next to him! He couldnt even move, i felt like i was waiting for him to pass out!

Elton John, what a joke, he really does look like the cast of Little Britain, i can see why they take the p*** out off him on a comedy show!
He couldnt sing either!

Kylie, has a great voice and sounds the same as on the cds!

Stevie Wonder really enjoyed him!

Paul McCartney, dont really know what i thought off him! he did seem abit dopey looking on the stage at the end in the background behind the queen!

Robbie, big headed but good at what he does! Like him!

Will i am, was awful! cant dare sing!

Tom Jones, good really enjoyed him!

Annie Lennox, good i enjoyed watching her, love that song, she looked amazing i want to know what secret is to look so fresh for her age!

JLS, didnt really think much of them either!

OVERALL i thought they could have got a better line up!

based on the majority of artists from the past 10-15-20 years, yes i can. i didnt mean obviously from right now, this week, just the way music has been progressing over that time frame, there are very few who will still be there, compared with many who have from earlier eras, so its only a natural continuation that the acts we see now will not be around. many of them have no real talent as such so nothing to keep them around. i would lay money on JLS not being around for much longer, let alone 40 years, manufactured to the max with a limited shelf life

JLS is a bad example to be fair! I dont even know why i said them!

But some A listers from the states i do think in years to come, people may still expect stuff from them! like JLO or Beyonce! I can see them performing on a stage in 30yrs time!

ATM there is so many one hit wonders trying to break into the music history, theres to much competition, its alot harder now cos everyone wants to be famous more than actual talented musicians! Thats why we see a lot off these groups, bands around (JLS)! But given the chance who knows what could still come along and be the new KING OF POP!

xxxx

Did anyone else cring at grace jones :shock: and I don't think Annie lennox was as good as she orally is live. I thought Jessie j was amazing as was ed sheeran xx

Oi leave my JLS alone :blush:

I get all fluttery when I see them.... May have stalked them on tour Aswell :winkwink:

Grace jones looked scary and made me cringe

Ed sheeran now don't get me wrong he is GREAT....but I couldn't help but laugh that he was singing about a drug addict prostate infront of the royals :blush:

Grace jones looked scary and made me cringe

Ed sheeran now don't get me wrong he is GREAT....but I couldn't help but laugh that he was singing about a drug addict prostate infront of the royals :blush:

:haha: I said that to ash like what a controversial song to sing but kudos to him he sounded brilliant.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"