Diaper Fit-Elastic?

txrangersfan

Reaction score
My LO is about 18 lbs and right now he wears all OS. He's on the medium rise and it's not tight on his stomach at all, but the elastic leaves red indentation marks on his back? Am I fitting this wrong on him or are all back elastic like that?

Is it adjustable at the back? I bought a few cheaper pockets (similar to fuzzibunz but no adjustable elastic) and no matter how loose I attach the snaps it still leaves marks. I usually only use those ones during the day so he's not laying on the elastic and making it dig in. Sometimes it helps if I pull the fleece layer up over the elastic so it's between the elastic and ds's skin. You could try that if it's a pocket diaper?

Can you try readjusting it so the tension around the waist is more evenly distributed? Sometimes we used to get that and all it took was running a finger around the inside of the nappy when it was on to make sure it was equally tight (or not so!) all round, like if you have a skirt with a drawstring it can get bunched at the front or back and you redistribute it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->