Diarrhea (TMI, I guess)

maytobe

Reaction score
It's funny how I have never had constipation ever since I found out I was pregnant. Even in the first trimester, most pregnant women experience constipation but I had diarrhea. Which means (TMI follows, really very, very sorry) soft stools as opposed to watery diarrhea.

Even now, I get stomach bugs and soft stools once a week. Anyone else experience this instead of constipation? My doctor told me that my body is reacting differently to the hormones and has asked me to eat bananas and rice more often, apart from having a probiotic powder called Bifilac, which is to be had with water.

What I want to ask is, anyone else notice this? :shrug:Also, does SPD have a bearing on our digestive system? Sounds a bit like irritable bowel syndrome.

cant see how SPD could affect our digestive systems..but everyone reacts to the hormones differently...I am getting weekly bouts of griping tummy pains followed by something similiar to you have mentioned..then the next day ill be constipated!

Im sure its a touch of irritable bowel syndrome and I noticed eating things like bran flakes etc makes it worse

Spd wouldnt affect your system hun, just your pelvis and your hips....I have had a mixture of the 2 lol, although I have found it all depends on what I eat and drink.....But I do get days where I have some very very soft stools......Shouldnt be too much of a problem for you though, hopefully not anyway lol......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->