Diarrhea

mentormel

Reaction score
I will be 8 weeks tomorrow and for the last week I have had diarrhea. I'm not sure if this is normal or is because I am under stress because this was a surprise pregnancy and my husband is very upset about it.

I would say stress is defiantly playing a part. Pregnancy hormones will cause chaos anyway, TMI but I can go from constipated to not been able to stay out of the bathroom all within 24 hours. Do you notice a certain food that triggers it more?
Is this your first baby? I am sorry your husband is not happy about it! I can only imagine how hard that is!

It could be stress. Try to keep as hydrated as possible. I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Possibly stress hon. But with me I can go from being very constipated to having diarea all within 24 hours.
So I've had diarea on and off the whole way through my pregnancy. Even now I'm toward the end of my pregnancy I still have diarea lol.

This is my 3rd baby, but my kids are 8 1/2 and 6 1/2. My husband and I are in our 40s. This was a complete oops!

Possibly stress hon. But with me I can go from being very constipated to having diarea all within 24 hours.
So I've had diarea on and off the whole way through my pregnancy. Even now I'm toward the end of my pregnancy I still have diarea lol.
I didn't have diarrhea with my other two pregnancies. That on top of nausea is too much lol!!

I got diarrhea several times earlier in the first tri. I’m not sure why either. I haven’t had it in several weeks though

I had it when I was in my Early pregnancy I can still get it then get constapation too

My digestive system has gone completely crackers too. One minute I can't go, next it's like there's a tap up my bum. It's horrible!
I suffer with generalised anxiety disorder so I can't tell whether it's this triggering anxiety or anxiety making me crap through the eye of a needle. Probably a bit of both.
I found the gingerbread men I made the other day OK to eat. I find shop-bought biscuits bloat me out. Maybe try white bread, white rice, Bananas, ginger etc. Just stuff that will firm things up and not irritate you

I had really bad diarrhoea and awful stomach cramps in early pregnancy too. Think it was from weeks 6-8. Drink as much as you can. Get some rehydration salt drink mixes if you can too. Try and eat soft, bland foods that will be gentle on your tummy,

Could be stress but could also be your body adjusting to pregnancy and all those hormones too. Hopefully it will sort itself out soon but if it persists definitely check in with your doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->