Diarrhoea (sorry tmi)

Jewls

Reaction score
Sorry for tmi. However I'm beginning to worry for the last few days I've had extremely loose bowel movements several times a day sometimes as soon as I open my eyes and even waking in the night to go to the toilet... I'm beginning to feel drained and this morning I've woke up feeling anxious panicky and shakey... This is my 4th pregnancy and not had this before is it normal? X

hi i had this for around 3 weeks solid with this pregnancy, also number 4 for me, i was told by the chemist to try peppermint tea, it helped me alot x

hi i had this for around 3 weeks solid with this pregnancy, also number 4 for me, i was told by the chemist to try peppermint tea, it helped me alot x
Thank you Ill give peppermint tea a go I can't normally stomach it but I'll try anything at the moment. X

Hi hon I've had diareah on and off this whole pregnancy and still get it now. Not sure why but I'm 21 weeks and baby is fine so it must be normol.
I find I'm either constipated and cant go or it the other way and I cant stop going.
Try not to worry sweety

4th baby for me too but I've always had loose bowels every time I'm pregnant. I dont know whether it's to do with low iron maybe? Or just iron tablets make me constipated as everytime I've started taking iron tablets from being anemic the diarrhoea stops xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->