Diclectin?

northern_me

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone have any experience with Diclectin? My doctor prescribed it on Monday for extreme nausea and vomiting. I have been taking 4 pills a day and I feel like a zombie. I can barely stay awake at work and I feel so blaahh. I don't feel nauseous but still feel terrible in a totally other way.

Did anyone else experience this? When did you start feeling better? I called the pharmacist and she said sometimes it takes about a week for your body to adjust. I feel like it will be a long week feeling like this!

In about a week, the zombie feeling will fade. It does help, and I notice a HUGE difference when I miss a dose....don't miss a dose, trust me. It takes a few days to get back to normal if you do.

I also take zofran, phenergan and reglan for mine.

The extreme fatigue is normal the first week. It will pass. I take 8 tablets a day as I was still vomitting profusely with 4.

I think it's working but I have this gross feeling in the pit of my stomach instead.

I actually had to break down and drink a cup of coffee to function at work.

I've had to resort to coffee a couple of times too. Work and pregnancy and incompatible for me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->