Diclegis is a miracle drug

lanet

pregnant after lttc
Reaction score
This is my 3rd hyperemesis guadivarum pregnancy and I have really been struggling. I've always taken zofran and vitamin b6 with unisom with my pregnancies but it leaves me with debilitating nausea. Yesterday I insisted on a prescription for diclegis which is supposed to be the same as b6 and unisom. Well I took 2 last night and have had an almost (almost) normal day. I was able to eat and enjoy a normal dinner and actually function. It's so amazing and I hope to help someone else struggling with this

Hmmm. I have that but it doesn't seem to be helping. :/ Where you told to take two? I wonder if that makes a difference, I only take one...

2 is the starting dose. I'm on the highest dose of 4 now.

I just know I take 4 pills a day. All pills are the same dose.

I'm glad it's working so well for you. I am on the highest dose as well and it takes the edge off but hasn't been a complete cure for me I found I have to take one every 4-6 hours or its all comes screaming back. Ugh.

I had to take it throughout my entire last pregnancy and it really made a difference for me. I wouldn't say I felt 100% normal, but I was functional so that was good enough. MS is just starting to kick in for me this time around but I can't take the drug this time because I am breastfeeding my daughter.

Yes I agree girls it's not 100% but it does make it so much better, I have to take zofran every now and then as well. I've noticed if I take 2 at the same time late morning it helps evening sickness sooooo much more than if I take 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.

are you ladies taking a prenatal too?.... i'm kinda freaking out as my new prenatal has 600% daily dosage of b6 in it too! i've only taken both this morning before i realised

I'm onto number 3 too!

I do take a prenatal as well. I'll have to check the b6 amount but I'm pretty sure you just pee out any extra so I wouldn't worry

Diclegis was my life saver in my last pregnancy. I only took 2 at night but I felt so much better than when I tried to go without it. You could definitely tell when it started to wear off though :sick: I also had hyperemesis gravidarum in two of my three successful pregnancies that lasted until 16-18 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->