Diclegis not working yet....Anyone have any experience with it?

LadyHutch

HutchMom
Reaction score
Its supposed to be helping by the 2nd day. I'm on my 3rd day taking it and not really getting the relief I'd hoped. =( I tried what the doc suggested and took another one this morning, and promptly barfed it up.

Can someone give me some hope it will work? I really need some relief and food.

For me it always took 2 - 3 days of them before they would work. For me they never took away the symptoms, just made the nauseau tollerable. But they did much more than I always thought, a few times I stopped them thinking they weren't working anyways... and what a mistake!!! they actually were working!!!

Another day or so and hopefully they will kick in, how many are you taking?

Diclegis is just b6 and unisom. I take it on recommendation from my doc (in that form, not prescription) and it works great for me but I also have Zofran for breakthrough nausea. I still have nausea nearly 24/7 but I haven't vomited in more than a week now :thumbup:

Eta - I don't find that it's fast acting by any means. I take it every night with my prenatal and folic acid, it serves to help me through the following day. The Zofran is what's been able to squash my short term and intense waves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->