did 2 tests this morn,what do i do next????

dovehouse

Reaction score
so i did two test this morn, both first response and both bfp!!! i was about a week late, but i am quite irregular.....what do i do next????????
am i defo pregnant?is there any way i am not??? am not taking any treatment or anything, have just been taking the folic acid stuff.thinking maybe tomo i will book in with the nurse.....what will she do?will she do a wee test or a blood test???i dont know what to do next!!!

well firstly congrats hun!you are taking the folic acid which is good,all you need to do is book a docs appointment to confirm your pregnancy,keep your tests incase your doc wants to see them and they may do a urine test to confirm,and then take it easy and wait to hear from the midwife!just relax!

Congrats! Two positive home tests are pretty much guarantee that you are pregnant!

If you go see your GP/nurse, they probably wont do much other than congratulate you and refer you to the midwife for your booking in app. Home tests are just as sensitive as the GP urine tests, so they probably wont do any more.

When was your last LMP? Count 9 months and 7 days from this and it will give your due date

x

thanks everyone!been wierd today, doesnt seem real! going to book docs tomo morn. if they do a test do you get results there and then???want the confirmed docs positive result before i tell parents!

hi dovehouse. i got my bfp this morning ... and my day has been a blur !!!

i did 2 tests like you. i had a doctors appt this afternoon and she just said 2 home preg tests is enough proof, she congratulated me and arranged an appt with the midwife in about 4 weeks.

i just keep thinking i am dreaming and i am going to wake up soon .... i suppose you will feel the same

wishing you all the best .... maybe we could keep in touch ?

Congratulations! As everyone said, the next step is a talk with the doc! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

i had four positive digi's (2 were the clear bule ones with the word 'pregnant' on) - i went to the gp thinking he'd do some kind of test and he just looked at me and smiled and said 'you've done 4 pregnancy test, what am i going to tell you that's any different!?'

hee hee

congratulations!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"