did any of you have implantation bleeding?

Todays test, does anyone see the faint line? I think even if I did get a :bfp: now, I wouldn't believe it! :haha: The spotting has changed to a darker red, almost brown.. It has eased off alot, I only woke to a few tiny streaks this morning. I don't know what's going on! :wacko: I might book in at the docs, see if they can do some bloods? :shrug: X

hi hun i took one of them and get my BFP i took it apart to see it better have you tryed that then i took a clear blue digital defo a BFP

I'm hoping to get another test later on! I'll upload the pics from the 30 min mark. it says they're readable up until then, and it's deffo a :bfp:, but I don't dare get my hopes up as something doesn't seem right! the only thing that makes me think it might be my :bfp: is that the exact same test last night, showed me nothing! :shrug: do you have any pics of you positive with this test hun? :) x

Here my one

https://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/tracey2884/tracey2884001/IMG_0923_zpsm9jk7l9g.jpg

it evern darker now wich was taking 4day ago lol ill put pic up for ya now xx

can see it more on this one now it bin 4days chilling out by my pc

https://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/tracey2884/tracey2884003/IMG_0931_zpsr2ainhij.jpg

Literally just done the IC with SMU. This is the early predictor after 25-30 mins. :) :bfp:? :shrug: X

Attachments

• WP_20150309_09_49_48_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150309_09_49_48_Pro.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 13
  • WP_20150309_08_48_44_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150309_08_48_44_Pro.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 14
  • WP_20150309_09_08_28_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150309_09_08_28_Pro.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 16
I had brown discharge at 6dpo but didn't get my bfp til 13dpo so not sure if that was IB..

Hey! I'm at 9dpo and had a tiny bit of pink spotting this morning followed by slight cramps and then nothing since..my af is due in 2-3 days and so confused if it could be implantation bleeding as well since af is due in 2-3 days

Well here's today's test. Absolutely nothing. I'm heartbroken and so confused. I've never used one of these tests before, so I don't know how sensitive they are - but surely they would be picking a little something up at least? Just facing the fact I am not pregnant, and my body has gone backwards to abnormal cycles again :cry: Deverstated to say the least. I've now gotta tell an excited OH.. It's not like I even had one false bfp, I had 2! So cruel :nope: X

Attachments

• WP_20150310_09_27_38_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150310_09_27_38_Pro.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 9
Well, AF arrived about an hour ago. I'm in a lot of pain, and I don't normally have any pain! I have a feeling we did get pregnant, but lost it very early on - just because of those lines I was getting, there must of been some HCG in my system. :cry: I'll keep my doctors app, just so I can go in and talk to them about it - hopefully get some answers. Thank you everyone for your continued support, I really appreciate it. <3

Well, AF arrived about an hour ago. I'm in a lot of pain, and I don't normally have any pain! I have a feeling we did get pregnant, but lost it very early on - just because of those lines I was getting, there must of been some HCG in my system. :cry: I'll keep my doctors app, just so I can go in and talk to them about it - hopefully get some answers. Thank you everyone for your continued support, I really appreciate it. <3

It does sound like you had an early loss, I'm so sorry :( I never got a bfp the month I know something definitely happened, but I know in my heart that I concieved and had an early loss in June last year, I was 5 days late which NEVER happens to me, I had a weird metallic taste in my mouth (which later I found out is a common pregnancy symptom and my period was much heVier when it did finally arrive. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->