Did any of your pregnancy dreams show what your baby really looked like?

Well I dreamt I had a son throughout my whole pregnancy - even after finding out LO was a girl :haha:

He had blue eyes though, and my LO does too (against all odds!)

Just curious why you say against all odds. Blue eyes are recessive, but two brown-eyed parents can easily have a blue eyed child if they both pass along the recessive gene. I have green eyes even though everyone but one aunt have brown eyes and my dd has blue eyes even though according to the online calculator I did she only had a 25% chance at them (both dh and I have green).

Well, I don't know about look like, but before our gender scan I was positive we were having a girl. Then just before the scan I had a vivid dream in which we had a baby boy....I was certain from that point forward we were on team blue - and I was right. Of course it was a 50/50 chance but, I like to think it was ESP :winkwink:

I had a dream when I was 10 weeks pregnant...I was in a room and a little boy(prob about 3) was playing with a toy train and he looked up at me and smiled. I woke up with a BANG! The next day to my husband I said "I know that was our son and I'm having a boy. That was him" It gave me a sense of calm after my miscarriages that this time it would be ok. I'm waiting for the day this happens for real when Luca is grown up, and i'll get a sense of deja vu! I remember he had dark curly hair which would be likely with me and my husband combined.

Not even close.
I had a dream of a blond hair, blue eyed boy
I got a dark hair, blue eyed girl

Well I dreamt I had a son throughout my whole pregnancy - even after finding out LO was a girl :haha:

He had blue eyes though, and my LO does too (against all odds!)

Just curious why you say against all odds. Blue eyes are recessive, but two brown-eyed parents can easily have a blue eyed child if they both pass along the recessive gene. I have green eyes even though everyone but one aunt have brown eyes and my dd has blue eyes even though according to the online calculator I did she only had a 25% chance at them (both dh and I have green).

I was hoping that Thomas would get blue, as I wanted him to look like me. Mine are blue, OH's are muddy green but Thomas has eyes as brown as brown can be! No brown eyes in my family at all, we are all blue. OH's mum has green and his dad has brown eyes and very dark brown skin.

Clara has gorgeouys blue eyes :cloud9:

I had a really similar dream to your mum when I was pregnant with Evie. We didn't know the sex yet and I had a dream about a baby girl, about 3/4 months old, laying in the cot giggling. I told OH the next day that I thought the baby was going to be a girl because of the dream, but then I said it can't be true because she had bright blonde hair and blue eyes and we both have dark brown hair/eyes. We ended up having a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and she still has to this day.

Before I got pregnant with Alfie there was a lady who was off work sick for months with ovarian cancer, I was quite pally with her and we used to always chat in the toilets. One night I had a really strange dream about her, she was in the toilets but she was kind of like a ghost, transparent, and she was handing me a naked screaming baby boy. A few days after the dream we were called into a meeting to say that she had died, and she'd died on the night that I'd had the dream! I was white as a ghost when they told me and a couple of colleagues who I'd told about the dream came over to say how wierd it was that I'd dreamt about her. Roll on a few weeks and I find out I'm pregnant and it turns out to be a boy. I like to see Alfie as a gift from her!

Kinda. I always dreamed she had black hair and bright blue eyes. She was born with black hair and black eyes. Now she has brown hair and bright blue eyes. Lol

I only had one dream when I was pregnant about him and let's just say it wasn't a good dream. I don't think it had any specific details as to his looks either. I also thought for sure I was going to have a girl until the scan showed otherwise.

I had a conversation with my mother recently, and she told me that when she was pregnant with her first child, she had a very vivid dream that she was out shopping, and was holding a perhaps 4 to 6 month old baby. The baby was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes...and when she awoke, she thought it was ridiculous. Not only had her doctor guessed her baby to be a girl, but she was never blonde and her husband had dark hair as well.
Well, lo and behold....the baby from her dreams WAS her son. He was blonde until he was a few years old, and still has blue eyes.

Did any of you ladies have a similar experience? Whether it was exactly what they looked like, or even just the sex (if you didn't find out by ultrasound)?
I'd love to hear your stories!

I know this is a very old thread! But I’ve been looking for a post like this! When I was pregnant I had a dream that when my daughter was born she would have dark features and look Eskimo but then I had another dream about my daughter being around 2 years old and she had light hair and light eyes. When she was born she did have dark features and looked exactly as I dreamt and as she got older her features lightened up pretty drastically, and lo and behold she looks just like how I dreamt she would now too

I had lots of pregnancy dreams. They didn't show me what the baby looked like but they told me the gender of the baby <3

I had a dream of a dark haired little girl. Both mine are girls but they are both blonde! So no, didn't happen for me. :haha:

Nope, I always thought I’d have a brown hair/brown eyed child tbf, I think I only saw an actual baby once in my dreams when I was pregnant otherwise I never actually saw the baby... here I am with my blonde and blue eyed DD though :haha:

Yes!!! With my first two it was dreams that told me I was pregnant and the gender of each long before my missed period and the reason for testing!

With my son I had a very clear dream of him before confirming boy and he was born and he was that baby. I actually saw him and had explained him to family before he was born, it was him. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->