Did any one else have these symptoms? Or am I overthinking it (11dpo)

So just a update ....took a test yesterday got a BFN I am now two days late on AF waiting for her to show up. I am now 15 DPO:(

@Momo smith I am so sorry. I hope you find out one way or the other soon. 15dpo is usually my day that af kicks in if not pregnant. By then I am so relieved so I can get to ttcing again.

What are your plans if not preggy this cycle? HUGS

Yeah When AF comes in just going to ride it out until ovulation time again so that we can try again!:)

Hey guys so I don’t know if it’s my period coming or what but my boobs have been sore for a little over a week which is fine ... until a few minutes ago when I started to get some really bad aching in my left breast on the side it’s hard to pinpoint exactly where the pain is but it feels like it’s aching around my nipple to under my armpitish.(I’ve never had this before)
Have any of you had it ? And if you have what can I do to calm the aching ?

I just wanted to give you some encouragement, I have pcos too and I know how difficult ttc can be. We tried for 6yrs before I finally got pregnant, and now I have 3 little ones! Metformin also gave me issues but when they put me on the extended release it was so much better, not sure which you are on. I would get achy under my armpit/ one side of breast mostly when pregnant, but it has happened on occasion when I wasn't pregnant. Good luck trying to concieve your little one!

@Momo smith the bbs aching sound preggy but like the previous poster mentioned it can happen on non preggy cycles too. If you are not 100% about your O day it could be a pregnancy brewing, you never know.

To calm the aching, I normally take evening primrose or red raspberry tea leaf tea or capsues...some thing that helps my hormones calm down. I know Vitex helped with that too but its always best to do your own research to see what your body might need. Oh, the extended release Metformin is better too. Less intense if you are sensitive to it.

Keepin you in my thoughts Hugs

Yeah, I stopped taking metformin about two months ago because it was giving me bad diarrhea which I know is like tmi but it is what it is.
I’m trying to figure out if maybe this period is just going to be a really bad one or if I could be. Especially because my and my man (cameron) were eating dinner when my boob was hurting and then the pain started to subside but right after I thought I wasn’t going to be able to keep down my food because I got nauseous. But from what I heard, you don’t get nauseated this early which makes me think it could just be my period.
Still hoping though!:)

Hey. I just wanted to give you some encouragement. My husband and I never prevented pregnancy, even before being married. After getting married we started actively trying and I looked up all the things people do. I took my temp every morning, checked my cervix, tracked my symptoms, took opk’s, and charted every month. Month after month was bfn. I would symptom spot then get the courage to grab a test and would cry in the parking lot begging God for it to be a positive. Still bfn after bfn. Then I finally realized something had to be up so I found a new ob and asked for a full work up. Long story short I found out I had pcos and told I may never be pregnant. They put me on metformin and sent me on my way. I cried a lot. I couldn’t understand why God gave me a deep desire to be a mom and now throwing this at me. I looked into fertility treatment and I went to a cunsult just to see. I always thought it meant expensive IVF and lots of shots. Surprisingly they had more affordable things to try first. They suggested femara and a monitored cycle. I had hope, but didn’t get my hopes up. That month, I became pregnant with my now 4 year old daughter. We knew we wanted 2 so I was just chatting with my ob about it because she asked. I told her I just wasn’t sure if I felt ready for all the monitoring and wished I could just take the femara without all the extra stuff. She said she could just prescribe it. 3 months later I was pregnant with my almost 2 year old. We were done. Then out of the blue I wasn’t feeling good and now I’m pregnant with our surprise baby. 6 years ago I was crying in my car asking God for 1 baby. He made me wait and put me through tests then we weren’t only blessed with 1 child, but 3. I wish I could say that everyone going through fertility problems get pregnant. Some adopt and some use surrogates. Some don’t have children at all. However, there’s a bigger plan we don’t always see at that time. Gods plan and timing is perfect. It’s not always what we want when we want it, but it’s exactly what we need. Keep pushing forward and don’t hold back asking for help or asking questions. Maybe your ob can prescribe femara or clomid? Look around for fertility places. Most have free consults where you can discuss options and ask questions. See if your insurance covers fertility treatments. If not, see if they’ll do a monitored medicated cycle for pcos purposes. My insurance would cover it as long as it was coded that it was for my Pcos. Saying prayers for you and wish you the best.

Thank you so much for your story and your encouragement.
I have OB appointment in about two weeks, which I'm hoping she will put me on something that may help. While im waiting for AF to show I am also slightly affright that is she doesn't show and im not pregnant that it means my body is falling back into old habits with my PCOS and not wanting to have a period...smh.... but I am truly hoping that if im not pregnant that it is just a little late.... I am now on day three so we will see today.... I know that everything happens in Gods time but I selfishly have so many issues with it when I shouldn't, I know everything happens for a reason and everything but that little voice always comes back into my heads. I know that in a few months / years if I am able to conceive that I will look back on the time that I am going through now and realize that it was all about gods timing. I don't even know if im making sense, I guess its kinda like babbling from a crowded head that doesn't stop overthinking.... I feel like I really get down on myself sometimes so im working hard on trying to keep my head up and put all faith in God.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->