Did anyone bleed around the time their period was due?

CoralInGold

Reaction score
Freaking out ever so slightly. I'm 4 weeks today & AF would of been due yesterday. I've just got up to go to the toilet this morning & have pink streaked CM. I do remember having a slight bleed with my daughter but it wasn't until 5 weeks.

Lots of ladies do get implantation bleeding which is usually around the same time as your first missed AF. I've heard of a couple of women who weren't TTC and they actually mistook it for a light period etc.

It is so scary to see blood but certainly as it is now, it sounds like implantation.

x

I had this with my daughter when I was 4 weeks pregnant, then again at 8 weeks. I was freaking out big time, so I rang my midwife and she said it was normal, as long as it didn't get heavier :)

This pregnancy I spent the last 3 weeks believing I was on a new cycle and had had a chemical pregnancy!
A couple of days after AF was due I had stringy pink CM for a whole day, increasing in volume throughout the day (not just when I wiped, I was changing liners throughout). I was hopeful it was implantation bleeding, but woke to full flow and had a 3 day bleed and assumed that was that. On Monday I took another hpt as I was feeling a fullness in my uterus but fully expecting a negative as there was no way I could be pregnant again yet but shock of shocks a line appeared instantly.

Thank you for the reassurance ladies. I feel better that you have gone through it & carried on with a healthy pregnancy. It's still there when I wipe. Hopefully it's just IB Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->