Did anyone not get a bfp until after missed AF?

Darkened. I swear I feel like a crazy person taking this many photos of a pee stick :haha:

These pictures are with this mornings test btw. I'm not going to hold out to much hope as I know I could easily just be seeing a shadow line. Today is the day AF should def show. If nothing I'll wait and try a test again on Monday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 14
Just be careful tweaking blue dye tests, I can make shadow lines appear much clearer and blue dyes are dreadful for evaps as it is. My first bfp this pregnancy was on a blue dye, and even by the next day there was clear progression, within 48 hours it was a very strong positive. So if it is a bfp you should know by tomorrow. I know waiting is a killer though. Keeping everything crossed for you! :)

Thank you. I'm not putting to much stock into what I think I see :haha: I'll probably get a different brand to test with next time. Although I'm not sure what to buy since no one likes blue dye and frer is starting to get bad reviews now :shrug: maybe I'll just buy a digital. I mean if I've missed my period that should come back positive right?

If you have missed AF then yea most tests should be reliable although digis aren't that sensitive so maybe just wait till AF is a few days late. Although with me it took 3 days past AF to even get a squinter on a normal cb. Hoping the witch stays away for you today!

Just be careful tweaking blue dye tests, I can make shadow lines appear much clearer and blue dyes are dreadful for evaps as it is. My first bfp this pregnancy was on a blue dye, and even by the next day there was clear progression, within 48 hours it was a very strong positive. So if it is a bfp you should know by tomorrow. I know waiting is a killer though. Keeping everything crossed for you! :)
Hi there, I just wanted to share my experience where I finally got a definite bfp, then the next day my test was clearly negative and every other day since they have been negative as well, but I am currently 8.5 weeks. I'm not sure why that is, but I am definitely pregnant. I was using the $1 tests, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
Praying this is your time to celebrate! I know the waiting can feel like torture! ((hugs))
Also wanted to note that I have PCOS and endometriosis. I've read that pcos can play with pregnancy tests. ☺

Thanks for all the encouraging words ladies it's nice to have somewhere to let it all out :flower:

I'm going to visit my mom today so will hopefully just be able to relax. Still haven't had anymore spotting. I will most likely wait to test again on Monday if AF doesn't show this weekend. I work in a doctors office so may just get a test done there. I will be two days late by then.

Still no spotting. Not even when I wipe :shrug:

Took another test but it was only and 1-1.5 hour hold as I've been peeing all day long. I swear I see a super faint line on it but can't get it in a picture. If I don't have anymore spotting will try testing with FMU. I

Stalker here
I'm getting excited for u !!!
Hope its start of bfp xx

Following - FX. I'm 18dpo and no sign on AF. Tested with a digital at 12dpo and it was negative. If not AF then have got another digital to test with tomorrow morning. Have had mild sore breasts for the past three days and lots of CM. However I'm not getting my hopes up as I came off the pill in Feb and have not had a proper period yet so I know my hormones are likely still over the place (CD 76 today!)

right so we are all being calm now....... get up and pee woman!!!............No no calm deep breath in.......and out.........right, we await your results today xxxxxxxxxxxxx:flower:

No need to pee. I'm spotting again so pretty sure it's AF starting. I'm thinking should be full flow by then end of the day but I will keep you girls posted :flower:

And the :witch: has showed. CD1.

On to a new cycle 😊 I'm just happy to be out of limbo. Will def be more relaxed this month. I don't plan on doing all the early testing I did this month cause all it did was make me crazy :haha: thanks for al the encouragement ladies I really appreciate it :flower:

Hopefully see you on the pregnancy forums with your bfp soon. Good luck for this cycle!

Ah balls!!! :( Sorry babe, yeah deffo stay away from the tests this month xxx Hopefully this time is your time xxxxx

Thank you ladies I hope the rest of your pregnancies go smoothly :flower:

And last year before i had a miscarriage I had faint lines and a big positive 3 days after missed period :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->