Did anyone not get a bfp until after missed AF?

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
Like the title asks did anyone not get a bfp until after missed AF? I've been testing for about 4-5 days now and still getting bfn 😞 But no sign of AF coming either. Still have two days left till I'm considered "late" but with my last pregnancy I got a positive 3 days before missed AF. Just curious of other ladies experiences 😄

i tested when I was 6 days past when af was due to come. However I randomly tested one morning after I went .... I don't think I got my cycle yet.

Thanks for your response 😄 I have two more days until I'm considered "late" think I'm just holding out any form of hope that it's possible to still be pregnant 😂

I started testing right after ovulation because I noticed implantation bleeding which had never happened to me before. I tested every other day for 10 days and finally got a positive, then next morning negative and negative ever since. I have an appointment on the 25th to find out what is going on. I will be 9 weeks by then. I have pcos and endometriosis, so that may have something to do with it. I have had morning sickness as well as a whole host of symptoms. I will be thinking of you, please let us know either way. ((hugs))

I hope you get good news! The fact your having those symptoms sounds like things are on track for you though :flower:

I know a woman who never had a bfp before she was 2 weeks late, i did wonder if its because she was really tall, stay with me here, she was 6ft3 so her bladder was probably a lot larger than other peoples and i would imagine the hormones would have been much more diluted because of that....

Oh my! That is very tall for a woman! I'm only 5'6 so not sure that would be my problem :haha: but it's an interesting thought. I just hate this part where your just stuck in limbo. I just have this "feeling" that I am pregnant but the tests are all saying no which makes me think I've just made it all up :dohh:

Oh my! That is very tall for a woman! I'm only 5'6 so not sure that would be my problem :haha: but it's an interesting thought. I just hate this part where your just stuck in limbo. I just have this "feeling" that I am pregnant but the tests are all saying no which makes me think I've just made it all up :dohh:

Yep she was TALL!! lol, oh i am sorry you are in limbo, i can imagine how poop you feel, i think you should trust your instincts and assume you are right until its proved otherwise.

17dpo for me, with negative bloods at 13dpo. And I temp and confirmed with opk's so knew for sure what dpo I was. I've never had a positive test before AF was due in a healthy pregnancy. So for me a late bfp is a good thing! Hope you get your bfp very soon!

I think I was a day or two past missed af when I got a faint positive. I hope you get your bfp soon :dust:

Thanks ladies you guys are giving me some hope. AF is due by tomorrow if she doesn't show I'll test again Sunday morning.

Started spotting today so should have full flow by tomorrow right on time at day 32. Kinda disappointed but looking on the bright side. My cycle is finally back to normal after stopping the pill. On to the next cycle 😄

And the spotting stopped :dohh: I'm so frustrated I want to scream 😂

Still no spotting. Not even when I wipe :shrug:

Took another test but it was only and 1-1.5 hour hold as I've been peeing all day long. I swear I see a super faint line on it but can't get it in a picture. If I don't have anymore spotting will try testing with FMU. I

Still no spotting. Not even when I wipe :shrug:

Took another test but it was only and 1-1.5 hour hold as I've been peeing all day long. I swear I see a super faint line on it but can't get it in a picture. If I don't have anymore spotting will try testing with FMU. I

OH MY GOD!!!! we need to see it!!!!

It's really hard to see in pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 13
But I swear I see in in real life with minimal squinting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread