Did anyone watch "inside the human body" on BBC1?

bigbetty

Mammam to a princess
Reaction score
It was about the miracle of conception.

I knew getting pregnant could be difficult but I never knew that before sperm get to the Fallopian tubes our bodies try to kill them off because they are foreign objects - how on earth do we ever manage to get pregnant?????

It was the most amazing programme I've ever seen - watch it on iplayer if you missed it!!

I did and loved it! I wish I watched it whilst I was pregnant. I loved the bit about how the groove in your top lip is made... I really am a biology geek and love this type of stuff!

Yes me and OH did, it was brill and just shows how amazing the human body is!

My OH went on about it all night after lol Think he realised aswell how much a women does in growning a beautiful baby x

I did and loved it! I wish I watched it whilst I was pregnant. I loved the bit about how the groove in your top lip is made... I really am a biology geek and love this type of stuff!

That bit was absolutely fascinating!

Yes me and OH did, it was brill and just shows how amazing the human body is!

My OH went on about it all night after lol Think he realised aswell how much a women does in growning a beautiful baby x

My husband was just in complete awe the whole way through. I was in tears by the end when those ladies had their little miracles :cry:

I missed it! I'm gonna look for it on iPlayer though, all of my friends are talking about it too!

It was lovely, especially that rugby players massive amount of sperm lol!

Made me realise why I was so knackered during my pregnancy, there was a lot going on in my womb!

I've had a look on bbciplayer but can't find it... what day and time was it on?

It was amazing. :thumbup: best programme I have watched in a while.

It was on Thursday.. I think 9pm.

Sounds fascinating! (not just the rugby player's sperm lol, I mean the whole programme). My in-laws don't subscribe to BBC America so I'll probably have to find it online somewhere. :(

It was awesome! I loved the music they used as well. I also didnt know that when a sperm has entered the ovum chemicals are released to "seal up" the ovum.

It was awesome! I loved the music they used as well. I also didnt know that when a sperm has entered the ovum chemicals are released to "seal up" the ovum.

It looked like fireworks going off in celebration lol!

I've had a look on bbciplayer but can't find it... what day and time was it on?

It's definitely there love, click the tv tab and it's in the list xx

Thanks, but I'm going mad, it's really not there :(

I went to BBC.co.uk and clicked on iplayer from there. At the bottom where it says most popular, inside the human body is just below Russell howards good news xx

I've just watched this on i player and wow, is all I can say. No wonder we women get so bloody tired during pregnancy with all that going on inside us. Loads of things where said that I never knew about, happened, like the groove in your face, cell division etc.

I think every expectant father should be made to watch it - especially if they are being insensitive arsewipes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->