Did I catch it?!

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

Okay so on 11th dec I took my last pill, started withdrawal bleed on 15th for approx 4 days. On 31st dec I got a v.strong +ve opk. AF arrived 13th jan and I was due to ov around today. I have been testing past few days and yesterdays was a strong line but not as strong as last months. I checked today and it was dead faint again! I havent had a glob of CM like I did last month either. I am really worried that I have missed the egg!

We have DtD every other day since end of AF, last was yesterday. Shoul we DTD today, if we dont get chance as hubby is out is it likely we will have missed the agg?!! I could cry as I really wanted to catch it this month!!

x

Sperm can survive a few days so I'm keeping fingers crossed for you!

:spermy: can last 3 - 5 days so if you DTD every other day your still in with a good chance. They say its not good to :sex: every day as :spermy: not as good.

Thanks ladies. No we dont every day, sometimes every other can be a struggle. Lol. We DTD late last nite and the next time will prob be tomorrow morning so I really hope we catch it!!

x

Thank you, I have my fingers & toes crossed so tightly!

x

if you've just come off the pill-it might be all over the place for a while-good luck though :) i'm in a similar position (come off pill and tcc too)

Thanks. My period arrived on time so I am hopefully back to normal! GL to you also!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->