Did I even ovulate?? Argh!?

hanrh

Reaction score
Hello ladies...

I am very confused!? Last cycle i began tracking my temps along with using the clear blue fertility monitor.

Last month i got a Peak reading on my CBFM on CD17/18. I assumed this was when i ovulated. However when af was supposed to arrive all i got was brown, light discharge. I have done numerous hpt's and they are all bfn. I have also been waiting for my FF chart to show my ovulation date and the coverline however it doesn't seem to be detecting ovulation from my temps.

From all this info i am starting to think maybe i didn't ovulate? Was cbfm wrong? Has anyone has this before? Would anyone be able to look at my chart and see what they think (i know some of you are complete pros at charting!)

Any help would be much appreciated! I am trying to consider whether to visit my doc or not.

From looking at your chart it looks like AF showed… ?

well my temps dropped and i got this brown blood - no red. That's why i have been thinking i might not have ovulated. But looking back at when my CBFM gave me a peak my temps also dipped that day and then went high - so maybe i did? Just a bit confused.

Thanks Beachy. I thought cd16 too but it's a little unclear. Temps were all over the place after. :(

Hi Hun I just thought I'd add that you can get a peak pos opk and still not ov - this happens to me regularly :( the temps are the only way to know. Plus if you got brown /pink I'd say that was start of new cycle. I hope you did 0!! Also even ladies with no fertitltiy problems can have the odd unovulatory cycle so please try not to panic just yet (((hugs)))

Nimbec- thank you for this. Just nice to know I'm not alone with it. Looking at my temps they did rise after my supposed o day however they jumped up and down a lot after. Will see what this cycle holds and hopefully Af will return to normal or even better will not show due to bfp!!!

You say you regularly get a peak with no ov- how do you know this? Just out f interest. Thank you so much again x

Hi unfortunately I know through years of ttc and tests. The easiest way to know is if I get a pos opk and no real temp shift to show ovulation. If you o progesterone is released and this jiggers your temp until af arrives. You can get the odd high temp but if you truly O'd you would have at least 10-14 post o high temps. I have had this confirmed by a blood test (21 day progesterone test) taken 7 days after assumed ov. Whenever I don't get the shift the result shows no 0. I do however get the shift and pos ovulation with clomid. This shows my body is not oing on its own :(

Hopefully yours is a one off if that is the case and I could be wrong in your case you could have O'd I'm not a professional ((((hugs)))) feel free to ask any q! If you look at my chart this is an example of a pos opk and 1 high temp but no ovulation. Grrrrrr

Good luck Hun x

Looking at your chart however there is a temp shift...I would use a temp ajuster ap for when you have open circles add your pos opk in to FF and see what it does :) also keep doing opk's for a few days after pos as sometimes you can have a few surges before actual ov!

I am so sorry to hear about your awful experiences ttc. i truly feel for you and hope you get your bfp soon!

thank you so much for looking at my chart for me. What is a temp adjuster app? And how does it work?

I have added in my CBFM results to FF but still no coverline/ov date for last month.

Thank you! You too! Here is the link for a temp ajuster basically you can alter any temps that where taken earlier or later - this sometimes helps ff as no open circles :)

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Hopefully you should be gearing up for o soon - fx this is your month!

As for me fertility appt in July and am on own till then - hoping my body behaves lol!!

Thank you for the link - that's great. Fx ov is soon for me! I panic every month a pity this time that it won't happen!!!

Good luck with your appointment. Hopefully you get your bfp before then though. Keep me updated xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->